Friday, September 06, 2013

I AM HERE AND HAPPY

Hello my dear friends ...

After such a long time I am here once again and so happy to be with you...
From last two monthe every day I promised myself to write a post
and it delayed for some next days ...
 But now I think it is high time for my lethergicness ...

Why I was away from this beautiful world of friends ???
In fact we are on a project of constructing our house ...
A house of my dream ...
My ultimate love ...
My reason of happiness
 Now its completed and we shifted too,  thanks to God lots and lots
 but still lots and lots project to do regarding with Decor...
Soon I will give you a tour of my home, room by room as it progressed ...
Wish you all a happy weekend





5 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dearest Farah,
I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago. I am so glad your days have been filled with excitement and building a new home. I was afraid you were ill.
Thank you so much for stopping by to see me. I am so honored to have you visit me. I shall look forward to seeing you new home. I just know it will be lovely and I know there will be many examples of your talent throughout.
Thank you so much for visiting me.
Love to you, Ginger

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It has been so fun having a few peeks into your new home along the way, and I cannot wait to see what you have finished! I'm certain that it will be beautiful and filled with so many of your wonderful creations.

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG! Yesterday I was thinking of you caz I went to visit a tablescape of mine from last Fall in order not to repeat myself and I saw your lovely comment; tan I started to think I was gonna write you and find out about yourself! I'm so happy you're back, and with wonderful news, I can't wait to see the tour of your dream house....I'm sure it's gorgeous! Thanks so much for visiting me and for remembering me, I am thrilled, sweetie! Big, big hugs,
FABBY

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so happy to read a post from you again Farah! I am so happy for you and your new home!

GHAZALA said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy to see you back in the blogger's world

LinkWithin