Thursday, September 19, 2013

HOME MEANS ... DREAMS, AND HERE IT IS MY DREAM

Hello my dear friends ...

After around a year I posted something a week before and now again 
I am with some pictures of my Dream Come True Home ...
Although the décor and settling of things still not in final shape, 
and I think it took more time ...
But I love to share my happiness with you all and most importantly 
I need your suggestions, your opinions ...
We designed complete home by ourselves i.e. my husband, me, my son  and daughter ...
We have basement plus ground floor...
Drawing, Dining, Kitchen, TV lounge and two bedrooms are on ground floor
And 3 bedrooms, a sun room, my craft room and Walk in closet in the basement...
Our basement is totally open from all four sides of home ...
So no problem of full day sunlight, fresh air ...
Even I have a back verandah and a little grassy area in the basement too

Lets start a quick tour ... I started from my kitchen


I wanted a big and white kitchen, (not brilliant white), absolutely what I wanted
Cabinets are painted and because of two windows it is sunny and airy ...











A window plus counter for breakfast which is opened in TV lounge ...


T.V lounge ... I want any solution for this big wall, my husband don't like mounted TV...
But this bare wall is a stress on my mind, still I cant decide what to do with this wall...
TV is in the centre of the wall ... What else I can do ...Please any suggestion ????









Drawing Room, I love the light grape green creaminess beige furniture... The rug under the table is woollen and handwoven from Kashmir ...
Now come to some basement rooms ...











It is master bedroom means our room ... We have marble flooring all over the home ... I want my bedroom simple and very peaceful with no more hustle bustle of décor... The only I want is ant wall art above the headboard ... (still confused for anything)


Ohhh please come and have a look of one of my favourite room i.e. My Craft Room ...
A window seat, working counter and lots and lots of storage space... I can sew, paint,
making flower, arranging flower... anything anything I can do ... It was my dream and truly thanks to my dear husband that he make it real ...















A closer look of window seat, I stitched all cushions and curtain too...
 I love this place very much ...

And lastly my basement sun room... I will share some pictures of this room later... 
I made this sitting couch with ???? Do you have any guess?
Hmmm I have two wooden boxes of same size, they are used for my husband books
 during our postings ... Now they are useless because now we have an inbuilt
book shelve in this room ... So I made this with them ... isn't not a smart idea?

Oh no at last I will show my little baby kittens, my cat doodle gave birth 4 kittens
they are so adorable, Milo, Simba, Flurry and Coco  the only female ...














Hope you enjoyed a little trip of my home, sure soon will share some of my scren print bedsheet,
my curtain and some flower arrangement ...

Have a nice coming weekend , and will wait for your suggestions and comments...

HAPPY HOUSING










7 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Tess Maxey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your sitting rooms are wonderful and your craft room is to die for!! I'm not good on suggesting decorating ideas since I can barely figure out my own, but you've done a wonderful job with your home. It is absolutely lovely!

Kim said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah - Your new house is beautiful! I love your craft room. A wonderful place for your creativity! The kittens are so cute :) Have a lovely weekend!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farahm
I missed you since a long time. Welcome back to the blogging world. What a wonderful home you created with your family. Congratulation for this beautiful house. All looks really inviting and comfortable. My suggestion for the wall in the TV room would be a big quilt or sewed wall carpet. I am sure you get a lot of nice suggestions and will pick the best of it. You are so creative and an artist in every skill, you will make the perfekt back ground.
Hugs and greetings,
Johanna

onlinebrokererfahrung said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, you built all that yourself? That is incredible! Really like the style very much.

GHAZALA said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Asakwrwb
congratulations on having your dream come true .Each corner of your dream house is well crafted MashaAllah.May Allah bless you with all the Happiness Ameen

Clara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry Farah, but I can't see some of the images, I don't see your craftroom, for example. The pictures i can see (tv lounge, master bedroom and a lovely sofa) show a very nice and warm home, a lovely place where to live. In the wall behind tv, in my opinion, you have to put some pictures to give a little color.

Jones Henry said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was in quest of various topics that are enough well-liked and lastly got your blog, it has outstanding topics with immense popularity. The Tree Center

LinkWithin