Thursday, May 31, 2012

MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED COLOUR PAPER

You can customized your paper with your own choice of colours and make some very personal
thinks like these gift bags



Today I am here with my an old post of
How to give texture and colour to simple white Canson Sheet...



All these sheets are the result of hand work ... Colours and texture what you want ...

Colour plays a very significant and pivotal role in our daily life

 Someone says,
 " Life is like a rainbow, you need both the sun and the rain ,
 to make it colours appear "

Today I want to play with colours and have fun like the kids of  school age...
Do you want to be a child once again ???
O come with me and lets have some fun ...
For me its so satisfying that my hands are in colours and
every time a new unknown result appear on the paper ...


You have lots and lots of options for those customized paper ... cards, wrapping gift papers,
book marks, envelops and so much more ...

Now I am telling you what you will need for this fun project



A Canson oil paint sheet...
Oil colours of your desired shades ...
Turpantine oil
Some tissue paper and gauze ...
Plastic sheet for lying on the working area ...


 Now lay your sheet smoothly on your hard working surface like table top ...
Squeeze oil paints directly from the tube on the paper like shown above ...
The choice of colour is yours but I used yellow, brown, ocher brown and green ...



Now spray turpentine oil on the sheet , just soak it completely in the oil ...

With the help of gauze start spreading the colours on the sheet,
What texture you wants , its totally up to you, on this sheet I spread the colours in upside down direction...


here you can clearly see how the colours spread...
A little touch of brown and green with a cheerfull yellow makes it so cheery ... put aside for drying atleast for 4 hours ...

A marble effect paper with the same technique of spreading colours in upward and down word motion...

Ok another one with a different colours and with different direction of spreadin colours ...

For this I used  yellow white, purple and shocking pink colours...
Here I merged the colours in a circular 
motion...

Make round and round circle and spread the colours on complete sheet ...


Now you can see a totally different texture appeared with this circular spreading motion...
Leae it to dry...

Another example of swirl spreading...

 AHHHAAA  DANA DONE ...
my different experimental papers... believe me if you love to play with colours
you will love it, every end result make your heart sings...

 You can give your personal heart ...LOLz
There are lots and lots of possibilities with this fun paper project ...
I would love and appreciate if you share what you have in your mind ....

Hope you enjoyed and tried to have some like this... If you like it please let me know
Any question or querry is always welcome and I would reply you ASAP ...

Have a nice weekend ahead ...

LOVE COLOURING



MY LINKIES





BWS tips button

Photobucket




I Heart Pears




Thursday Favorite Things 











16 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Lizabeth @ Infuse With Liz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow Farah! That's a great idea! You should have been an art teacher at school! Do you have any problems with the paint breaking when you fold it? Just curious!

Farah Muzaffar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Lizabeth @ Infuse With Liz
Thanks Liz for your sweet comments... No I never face any problem like this while folding, because the paper absorb the paint, it is not a layer like... neither it crack nor it appears on your hands while working after once dry...

Hubba said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow this looks so great! I'm a new GFC follower and love your blog. I would love if you stopped by and followed me at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com. I'll be back soon!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
thats a great idea, Farah. There are lots of possibilities to use such paper. You are so creative and share always great ideas. Thank you so much.
Best greetings, Johanna

ArtMuseDog and Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely wonderful paper design tutorial and lovely colors ~ so creative ~ thanks ^_^

Sissym said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, excelent tips in order to give a gift with more charm. I appreciate beautiful and creative packages (colored paper and boxes).

Kisses

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is wonderful Farah! I love gift bags but never thought to make my own. As always, you have given great instructions to help us make our own.

I hope all is well with you sweet friend. I know it's been hot and I hope you get a break from the heat soon.
sending hugs...

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic Idea.Yours are always amazing and inspiring dear thanks for sharing
anandhirajan

Journey of Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved it! I am bookmarking this so I could come back someday to do it.

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

beautiful, I think I will have to use my fingers in this one. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. xo

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very beautiful Farah, looks like fun too. :)

Erika

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is really neat! I should try it :)

Here via the Monday blog hop!

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Oh, you are just amazing. This is a wonderful idea and I may try this one day.
Thank you so much for your comment on my little bag I made.
Have a wonderful week,
Shelia ;)

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi lovely lady.
I know it has been a long time so sorry. I see you have been doing some amazing things!! Did you get your craft room done?? I hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful week.
XXOO Diane

Fatimah hayat said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sallam.
farah baji where are you? in last three months there are no new post on your blog? why? why? why?
missing you and your post...
from
Beenish fatimah.

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah, visiting your blog aft a long tym.how are you doing dear? guess you have not posted anything since May.. i too had been busy since feb and now back to activity aft tat long interval..your post on paper art is just superb.pls visit my treasure trove also wen u get tym..hope to see back in action soon Farah:).. luv. Mini

LinkWithin