Wednesday, May 02, 2012

100th POST ........ REALLY CANT BELIEVE IT :)

 Hello my dear friends ...

Its really my 100th post...I cant believe it...
100th  post with 414 followers... 
My first post was on 
Monday, May 24th, 2010 ... and now it is
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 ...
Two years of recognition, learning, good friendship ...
I am always thankful to my all friends and followers who encourages me
every time with their heart even on my little efforts ...

First I used to share my crafts on HGTV's RMS and there I got many great friends
Dorothy Kennedy was the first who said Farah why don't you start a blog ...
Debb of debbiedoo's  inspired me by her blog, I love her blogging style...
very simple , clean, and just like we are talking in our family members
and discussing our problems... 
I am always very much thankful to my all RMS friends that they really encourages me
by their love and care ... 
Dorothy, Sara, Norma, Debb, Linda, Jean, Sue, Liz, Melanie, Carol, Teresa, Pam, Diane, and I am sorry
if I forget someone ... A heartily Thanks to all of you and my love to you all ...

And in blogging world I really really appreciate Johanna of Silber Rosen
She is so nice that I cant imagine... Never ever misses my any post,
 although I missed her a lot... I am thankful to her from my heart and 
I truly waited for her visit ...Love you Johanna
There are list of bloggers who gave me their love and care ...

Wants to say THANK YOU to all of you with these flowers

I have no idea what to say else in this post...
I am just happy and  very happy...
And want to know your opinions about this blog 
and about my these 100 litttle efforts  ...

Here I want to share some of favourite things with you
just randomly... hope you like it...

Traditional style vintage Ear rings from my maternal grand mother ...

 Some more jewellery ...

I love this round shaped Marbled time piece ...its a gift from my cousin ...

Really love to make flowers with stocking net ...

A rose in a henna hand...

And lastly my darling little nephew and niece ...

So its my 100th post just with my inner sharing with you...

Wish you all a happy and relaxed coming weekend my dear friends...

HAPPY 100TH POST

 

I AM SHARING THIS WITH ...

Thursday Favorite Things

Menopausal New mom




Happy Go Lucky






26 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Lizabeth @ Infuse With Liz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your 100th post!
You truly are a talented person!
I hope you will have hundreds more!
Liz

Debbiedoo's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

CONGRATS Farah! I am so happy to see you enjoy your blogging journey, making new friends and sharing such lovelies with us all.

Beverly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on 100 wonderful posts and on your blog success. I am so happy you share your life with all of us.

Thank you for all you do to make the blogging world a very special place..♥

Maria Elena said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations, Farah! Your blog is wonderful and all your post are so full of creativity and charm! Looking forward to keep reading it for a long time to come!

Maria Elena said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations, Farah! Your blog is wonderful and all your post are so full of creativity and charm! Looking forward to keep reading it for a long time to come!

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your 100th post Farah! I'm glad to have found your blog.

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats sweet friend for your 100th. post! Please make 1,000 more and delight us every time as you always do! Thank you for your lovely and kind visit, as they make me so happy to hear from you. Hugs,
FABBY

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah and congratulations on your 100th post! You are such an inspiration with your talent of making beautiful things! I'm so glad to have met you in blogland and always appreciate your kinds comments to me.
Here's to the next 100 posts!
You are the sweetie,
Shelia ;)

~Sues Treasures on the Porch~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My dear Farah Congratulations and thank you! I always enjoy seeing your post you are so talented and I love to see the different crafts as well as your lovely family and learning about your culture...And of course your wonderful friendship thank you dear friend!! xoxoxo Sue

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah - Congratulations on your 100th post! I enjoy your lovely pictures and all your beautiful projects.
-Kim

Lori said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats! So nice to reach this milestone.

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

congrats on your 100 th post Farah:)..hope u have many more ,,am so happy for you...hugggs Mini

Dawn Kropp said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your 100th Post!! That's terrific :) I found your site through the Thursday’s Connect Cafe! From: Dawn at www.withasideofthriftiness.com

The House at Bluebird Lane said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your 100th post! Your nephew and niece are such cuties. :-) I discovered your lovely blog through Savvy Southern Style. I'm now following and look forward to getting to know you in blog land.
Have a wonderful day!
Sharla

Connie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow 100, that's a lot, and now it's 415 GFC friends. Hi, I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, I would love it if you stop by and be my friend, too.
Congratulations on the 100, that's pretty awesome.

Life,Twins,DramaQueen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,
New follower from the blog hop please come follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.com/

~Lavender Dreamer~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am SO happy for you! And what a beautiful blog you have. Happy blogging!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi my sweet dear Farah,
I am so late to comment this post and you are write so lovely about your blogging friends including me. Thank you so much for your friendship, your many many great tutorials and wonderful pictures from a very different country. I love to see all your photos and you have always the best ideas for home decoration, cooking, baking and handcrafts. No wonder that you have so many followers from around the world. It is really a great thing, that we can share such nice ideas around the world. I will certainly follow you the next 100 blogposts. Dear Farah I wish you happiness, luck and health for you and your family.
Best greetings, Johanna

Epic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on the wonderful success of your blog! Btw, your niece and nephew are super cute!!!
Cheers,
Char

Sissym said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, this is amazing! So good! Congratulations for 100th post!

Best greetings!

hugs!

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

congratulations on 100! Hugs and thank you for joining in the hop fun xo

Summerland cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Farah!

And thank you for sharing all the beauty and inspiration.

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi lovely lady.
Congratulations on 100 wonderful posts and on your blog success. I am so happy you share your life with all of us. I know you will share a lot more with us all... Thanks so much for all your sweet comments on my Tablescapes. I also hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
XXOO Diane

Witha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi this is my first time at your blog. Really inspired me. Congrats on the 100th post!

Witha @ withapinkie.blogspot.com

Tricia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment! Congratulations! I hope you will continue sharing your beautiful creations with the Blog World! You are a faithful commenter on my (infrequent) posts!

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have been so blessed getting to know you Farah. You have such a sweet heart and share so many wonderful things with us that it is truly a joy to know you!
Your photos are so beautiful and of course I LOVE the one of your little niece and nephew!!!!

Congratulations on your 100th post!
sending hugs...

LinkWithin