Saturday, April 14, 2012

NATIONAL TRAGEDY

Hello Friends ...
Hope doing well and having nice time ...
Today I am here with a heavy heart for the loss of our 135 brave soldiers at
Gayari Post on Siachen Glacier...
In the early hours of April 7, 124 soldiers and 11 civilians
defending the homeland in the most inhospitable war zone of the world
were buried alive due to an avalanche ...
The camp was engulfed between 5am and 6am on Saturday ...
perhaps when some were sleeping by a mass of snow,stones, mud and slush more than
1,000 meter wide and 25 meter high...


 






Although apparently there is no chance of any survivor but
still hopes are alive and rescue team work harder ...
I want all of you to pray for them and their families...
May God give them strength and courage to bear the loss of their loved ones...
all of them were asset of our nation and heroes of Pakistan Army ...
We Salute you ...

WHEN WE ARE SLEEPING COMFERTABLY , 
THEY ARE STANDING OUTSIDE IN BELOW FREEZING COLD
THOUSANDS OF FEET ABOVE
AND TODAT THEY ARE SLEEPING UNDER THOUSAND TONS OF SNOW
JUST FOR OUR SAKE AND PROSPERITY...

WE LOVE YOU WITH THE DEPTH OF OUR HEART AND 
A BIG SALUTE TO YOUR SACRIFICES JUST FOR US
 

10 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

CREATIVE MIND said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Dear,we Nation are deeply sad at this tragedy..
God Bless our Pakistan,,Live long awesome Pak Forces..
one of my cousin lieutenant were posted there last year, for 6 month & He told us about hardships of life in severe cold & -50 temperature..very tough life there!they are really great.. God Bless..Lots of prayers for all of them..

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my dear friend, I'm so very sorry your country is passing such hardship and sadness! How awful, what a tragedy that's happened, my heart goes out for the families that have members buried in such abalanch of snow. My prayers go out to them. Thank you for sharing and blessings to you too my dear.
FABBY

Elsina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so sorry this happened. My prayers and thoughts with the families left behind.

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi lovely lady.
I am also sorry this happened. I will send my prayers also to the family's!
xxoo Diane

Baye said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So very sad to hear of this. Until reading this blog post, I was unaware of this conflict between India and Pakistan.

I looked online and found that both sides have lost more to the brutal weather and slides than in actual fighting. I look forward to a time when border disputes will be settled in international courts so that no one need be in these harsh climates.

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh dear Farah, I am so sorry for your country's loss. What a sadness for their dear families and for everyone who served with them. They will all be in my prayers.
May your own heart be comforted for the loss of your countrymen.
sending love...

Willow said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so horrible. I will light a candle and say a prayer.

FARAH AHMED said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I KNOW IT IS A TRAGEDY FOR ALL HUMANITY. BUT THE TIME HAS COME FOR INDIA AND PAKISTAN TO GIVE UP SIACHEN AND LET THE SNOW SETTLE IN THEIR. THE LAND IS USELESS TO BOTH AND THERE IS NO NEED TO SIT THEIR AND GIVE MORE LIVES. THE NEED IS TO JUST BURY SIACHEN FOR EVER. I HOPE THE LEADERS ON BOTH SIDES ARE LISTENING

Chubby Chieque said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
My deep sorrow. So sad when the leaders of the nations can't talk. In fact, we are almost connected in blood.

I know how it feels. GB Pakistan.

Happy mid-week.

Greetings from Stockholm,
/C

Beverly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, I am deeply saddened to learn of this tragic event in your country. I will keep all in my prayers.

LinkWithin