Sunday, March 11, 2012

SCREEN PRINTED TABLE LINEN

Hello hello to all my dear friends...
Every time I thought to post at least twice a weak, but I don't know where the time goes...
Hmm I think Pinterest :)... I am really addicted to it...
It has so much to learn and share that I think no one can tired of it...
And how soon it become so popular ... So much to inspiration there...
I saw some blogs have Linky Parties on the posts which are inspired by Pinterest...
There are so many projects in my box from there ...
Hope they will have their shape sooner or later...

Today I am sharing my Screen Printed Tablecloth with all of you...





I printed my Dining Table cloth with napkins and some runners ...

Screen Printing is such a fun and so easy to do...
Basically I love to play with colours in any form of painting...
If you remember I shared a tutorial of screen printing in detail, you can check it
Here


 I simply print the cover from the middle and on the edges ...

Print a rectangular in the middle and lay a lace runner to enhance the center...
And on the edges ... 

Napkins ...

I print some runners too ...

And closed the edges with a rick-rack ...

Corners look like this ...


A closer look of the motif of napkin ...

The motif is really beautiful and I love it very much...
Hope you like my this little creativity and share your suggestions and comments on this...

Wish you all a very happy new week

HAPPY SCREEN PRINTING
Pin It

Thursday Favorite Things














 
 

27 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Nana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, this looks absolutely wonderful and like it being stitched or embroidered. Great job!

Nana

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
that looks really great. What an interesting technique. I have to try that sometimes. Thank you for this inspiring idea.
Best greetings, Johanna

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi lovely lady.
Your tablecloth and napkins are Gorgeous~!!! You always do a lovely job with your Idea's
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
XXOO Diane

Screen printing oklahoma said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It’s not really something for me but I bet this will be useful for many other bloggers. I love how you guys keep updating and adding new awesome features. Keep up the good work!

vaheeda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow..thats lovely !farah..table cloth is looking elagant..

Lizabeth @ Infuse With Liz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Incredible! You are so talented!

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so beautiful my friend. I love the matching napkins too. Hugs!! P.S> I posted the newest giveaway :-)

Melissa Miller said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farrah,
What a beautiful name. It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kindness.

Your screen prints are so lovely. You are talented.

Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Oh, this is so stunning! It's beautiful! You're so amazing to be able to do this. You make it sound simple and I'd like to try it sometimes. You're so right about Pinterest. I'm addicted. Thank you for your sweet words.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow Farah, these are beautiful pieces! You are so very talented.

I am now following you.

Maria Elena said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, it is gorgeous! I am so impressed! I am going to check out your tutorial. Very, very pretty!

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! You did a wonderful job! :)

Willow said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love what you have done. I am going to have to put that on my to do list. Thanks so much for sharing.

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You made this gorgeous cloth Farah??? It is so beautiful!!!! I think you are such a wonderfully talent woman and how lucky I feel to call you friend. I have learned so many things from you that have blessed me and I know I will learn so much more!
What an awesome tutorial and amazing linen.
sending many hugs your way...

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your screen printed linens are absolutely gorgeous!

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Faraahhhh they are amazingly beautiful!!.. such an elegant set it is.. luv the simple colour combination and the print as well.congrats dear:)

Ontario Adult diapers said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hanks for this post. It Very nice Blog. It was a very good Blog. I like it. Thanks for sharing knowledge. Ask you to share good Blog again.

Yesteryear Embroideries said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so lovely! It adds such an elegant touch to the table!

farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

beautiful. i love black and white.

Patrice said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm visiting from Katherine's Corner.This is lovely. I can't wait to see the tutorial on screen printing. Thank you for blogging about it.

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Patrice

Hello Patrice ... Thanks a lot for your encouraging words.... there are screen colour available in the market easily, they are quite thick in consistency...
You can use good fabric colour by thickened them with Alca and binder... (thickning agents)otherwise best to use Screen printing colours...

Yes better to wash the fabric with mild detergent before any printing...

Hope it will work for you...
Love
Farah

Victoria Mische said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, what a lovely design you have made here. I never thought of designing cloth on my own co'z I am afraid it would lead to messing the cloth but here, you did it perfectly. It was an awesome design and tutorial. Thanks for spreading it!

Polyester Chair Covers

Walton Lee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great job.All covers are awesome.I am really impressed by what you have done.Printed table covers can also be used in exhibitions to catch customers attention.

Ritika Saini said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, you have such a good experience that what a innovative design you have made by naturally, I can't make like a this type of design but may be i will share on my all networking site. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Aiken Albert said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Really an awesome collection of table linens. These linens look like really fascinating one. In terms of designs, quality, they are of unmatched value. Moreover, they are made to meet the excellent quality standard of hospitality industry.

HealthTips said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's all modern table linens, thank for shared!
------
See also more and compare for best prices deals for Table Linens here!

Sarah Edward said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Amazing blog you have here, i'm sure this can attract lots of readers over the net for the cool write up. Keep it up.

screen printing

LinkWithin