Monday, March 05, 2012

KITCHEN'S LOVE

Hello and how are you all ...
Sure everyone will be busy with cleaning the home because of the change of weather...
Setting the wardrobes for spring dresses...
And waiting for the colours and fragrances of Spring...

Oh first of all sorry for my last post's mistakes... when I read it again after two or three days
than I came to know that how much writing mistakes were there, sorry friends...

Today I am sharing a tour of my favourite crockery shop
which always tempt me to buy and buy and buy ...
WE all are fond of shopping ...Am I right? So I am too:)
As per my husband's saying ...
"Women always love SHOPPING, either they themselves shop or to help someone to shop"
At least I am agreed that it is perfectly perfect saying ... LOL ...

I love colourful ceramic crockery very much ...and found a shop
where very different ceramic crockery is available at very reasonable rate ( and that's the most appropriate point :P )

Last Sunday I visited the shop and thought why don't share all this with you...
OK, please come with me and have a look to all these beautiful and colourful treasure ...






I love these cute Green Tea kettles and how unique their cups are ...



These sugar pots are adorable ...


Wide range of mugs and bowls... And I love all ...(sigh)

Don't you love this one...

And what about these fun mugs...  Aren't they lovely ... go for Mix and Match ...

 Match these sauces jars with your dining room decor ...

Love this beautiful six serving set ... such a perfection for a sunny day in your back porch....

Another one of my favourite ... 

so many choices of colourful glasses and goblets, 
you can even purchase even a single piece for some crafty ideas or if you want two....
Its up to your choice and budget ...

Sooooo ??? Hope you enjoyed this very tempting tour of the shop...
Which one you want to buy :) ... 
Waiting for your choices...
Love you all and have a very pleasant weekend ...

HAPPY SHOPPING







21 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Nana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I probably would have bought one of those green/flowery sugar pots.

But what did you buy????

Nana from Germany

Willow said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for the posting this shop. I just adore the dark red and black teacups in the last picture. They are sooo pretty.

Maria Elena said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How beautiful! I think I would of had to buy one of everything! LOL
I just love them all!!!
Beautiful post!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, they really do have so many beautiful things. It would be so hard to choose. I love all the beautiful colors and patterns. Fantastic shop. Thanks for the tour. Hugs, Marty

we three dogs and me said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would have a hard time choosing. Like whimsical dishes. Love for you to visit and see what I mean.

xinex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a delight to see these. So much eye candy! Thanks for sharing, Farah!...Christine

Chris said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful selection - something for everyone. I'd have to choose the polka dot glasses. Happy things for happy grandchildren.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah~
Wow what gorgeous items.....I love the green cups with the swirls design :-)

Smiles~
Mari

bj said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, boy....some serious eye candy here, Farah. Thanks for inviting me along to see all this. I am lovin' those polka dot cups.:))

Sally Lee by the Sea, LLC said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The crockery is beautiful, Farah. Hope you have a lovely day.

xoxo

Rashida Khanbhai said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Lovely crockery. You must have had a ball. Did you get anything?

Warm regards

http://www.rkembroidery.net/

Kathy A Delightsome Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, these are quite lovely! Thank you for visiting!
kathy

Lizabeth @ Infuse With Liz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah-
This looks like a fun place to shop! I liked so many I'd have a hard time choosing but I did like the ones with the soft yellow and green leaves. Those tea kettles are so sweet too, I would probably have to have one with matching cups!!

Catering Supplies said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey i found lots of choices in glasses and plates.all looking so beautifully.i actually eager to buy this kind of pots and plates.Thank you so much.

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
sure we all love to shop. And it is important for the whole family. Who else makes a nice home than the women? Men should appreciate that. It was an interesting tour through this shop. How nice for me to see the ceramics in Pakistan. Really colorfull and different to ours. Thank you for taking me on tour.
Best greetings, Johanna

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow wat a gud collection Farah:)..i have fallen for those sugar pots:)

Madge Bloom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those mugs... and tea pots!

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah - What gorgeous pictures! My favorite are the sugar pots - such pretty colors :)
-Kim

debra valiante said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

they are pretty, I'm your newest fan from the blog party and the photos are great also

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a wonderful shop. I love the little teapots and the polka dots cups! I'm so happy you linked this post to the blog hop today xo P.S> I like the new look of your blog very pretty pink

LinkWithin