Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Road side Treasure

Hello dear buddies...

I am back from Karachi after attending my youngest brother marriage ceremony ...
A very nice and pleasant trip... and much more to share with you...
We traveled by road and enjoyed a lot...

Today I am going to share an amazing roadside treasure with you ...

Patchwork Bed Spread
While driving for Islamabad I found these beautiful piece of art
They are the most popular handicraft of this area and locally it is called
RALLI



Can you imagine the beauty of this work?
 What lively colours and what effort full designs are ...

It is the typical colour scheme for this work...










Love this black and white

 A closer look

I love the sober and beautiful pattern of this patchwork ...


Can you negate the beauty of these colourful patches ...
How lovely the triangle pattern is ...

 Another beautiful treasure


 Now please choice, which one is your favourite and do you like to buy them ?

Hope you all enjoyed the tour with me...

Wish you all a very fine day and waiting for your responses

HAPPY  WINDOW SHOPPING

MY LINKIES 4 THE POST...



Happy Go Lucky






monogram







14 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Biljana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like all, so unique and beautiful:-)
Hugs, Biljana

Hani@Craftionary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I Love these.. I hope the wedding went well.. Congratulations.. :)

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! I love them all, Farah!

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So Glad you are back! I know the wedding must have been beautiful. Can't wait to see pics of the wedding.

These quilt/bedspreas are awesome. I would like them all. LOL.

Love to you , Ginger

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful patchwork and such gorgeous colors! They are lovely.

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello dear Farah,
theses are absolutely beautiful!!!! I would have to say that I would have a hard time deciding a favorite because they are all lovely in their own way. The time it would take to make one would be hard to imagine.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
hugs...

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
welcome back at home. I hope the weeding was fantastic and bride and groom will become happy for ever.
The quilts are beautiful made. So much colors in the landscape. Looks wonderful.
best greetings, Johanna

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah, hope u had a gala time at the wedding..My hearty congratulations to the new couple.. yaa really enjoyed the tour with you.. a visual treat indeed.. i luv that black and white most..kudos to the wonderful fingers behing that creativity..

Hani@Craftionary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am waiting for updates on your trip.. :) I love these quilts.. I always liked patchwork art and these are all traditional and fantastic.. :)

Elia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah thats gorgeus!!!
what colours...

hugs from Spain
eljardindemiduende

Alderberry Hill said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, simply stunning - all of these quilts are a masterpiece.

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! I wish your brother and his new wife much happiness! Now look at those beautiful quilts! My mother used to quilt, she's 88 now.
I love that pretty blue and white and reminds me of the quilts I've seen in Hawaii.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my journal.
Be a sweetie,
Selia ;)

nima said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow..beautiful site...gorgeous patchworks

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah welcome back! These are lovely quilts. The blue and white one really got my attention.Thank you for your bloggy friendship and participation at The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Linky Party xo

LinkWithin