Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fashion show


BRIDAL FASHION
SHOW




Hello dear friends...How are you,
sure mostly of you busy with baking and decorating
for Christmas and holidays
and waiting for your loved ones for family gatherings
Wish you all a very festive Christmas and
relaxed holidays....

Last month we have a 
Bridal Couture Week 2011
in Karachi...


All the renowned designer presented their
Bridal and formal party wares ...
We love dresses adorned and embellished with
sequins, beads, gold and silver thread work 
on all the bright colours
All are hand embroidered and they took 4 to 5 months... 

Brides here in Pakistan wears mostly Red on their first day function
and any other colour on second day function
But it should be bright and lively colour ...

Here I want to share some of beautiful dresses and jewellery as well
First I share the pictures of our typical bride dress called 
LEHNGA


A very beautiful Reddish Pink  Bridal dress...
All adorned with hand work


Contrast of golden and red


 I love the shade of red and the style of shirt



Love the grace of White in Fershi Lehnga
with multi coloured duppatta

SOME PARTY WEARS


I love this black outfit... 
Contrast of teal and pink looks so beautiful


Another grace in black with a little touch of Maroon 



 This long frock is perfect for a dinner party


 Embellished with sequins and crystal beads


A light touch of embroidery on lace enhance the beauty of this dress


 A double tone long shirt with matching hem line


 A double shirt ... upper one is open



One of my favourite colour in party dresses




A very beautiful and so neat handwork of 
GOTTA ...
Such beautiful combination of colours...


A machine embroidered shirt with matching colours duppatta


I never imagine such bright tomato red with ivory embroidery
love it


Beautiful golden Silk Organza Saree


Tea Pink Chiffon Saree with Silver touch

These are the some beautiful glimpses of 
I am very much thankful for all the 
beautiful photography ...
Hope you enjoyed this Fashion Show
Let me know which one is your favourite
Waiting for your responses

HAPPY FASHIONS



MY LINKIES

monogram
Tickled Pink at 504 Main

Photobucket


24 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Santosh Bangar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

all the dresses are beautiful both sarees are marvellous

Santosh Bangar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

all the dresses are beautiful both sarees are marvellous

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah,
all those gowns and dresses are fantastic and very festive. The embroidery and the silk looks great and the way to design the clothes are fabulous. For us that looks like the tales of 1001 night. Pakistani women are such beauties and in this clothes they look like queens. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fashion shwo, I love all the clothes.
Best greetings, Johanna

Linda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow Farah, these dresses are gorgeous...So beautiful and intricate. These are beautiful women. Thanks for sharing...Linda

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stunning dresses with all the sequens embroidery and made with such beautiful color silks, my goodness, wish I could wear that kind of cloths, just gorgeous! The models are beautiful too. Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry I took so long visiting you after the lovely and kind coments you left me sweet lady about my kitchen...the thing is that I went out of town to help my daughter move to her new home and just got back yesterday afternoon. Sending you so much blessings and love going your way.
FABBY

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They are all so beautiful. I could never choose a favorite I love them all. Thank you for sharing with us. Hugs!

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW Farah what lovely designs and colors. I really enjoyed them all and could not pick a favorite. Thank you for sharing these with us.

Chatty Chics said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow. What an incredible fashion show! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Melody
ChattyChics.com

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Oh, my goodness! What beautiful dresses. I'm so used to seeing just white wedding dresses and these are so pretty and colorful. The embroidery looks amazing!
thanks for popping in to see me this morning.
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Biljana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So beautiful dresses, thanks for sharing:-)
Marry Christmas! Hugs, Biljana

Tasha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! I love seeing what you wear to weddings. They are simply gorgeous. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful. I think my favorite is the tomato red with ivory embroidery. Brides here in america traditional wear white, but I love red dresses. Recently my daughter did a wedding project for school and she chose a red dress with ivory embroidery. She got an "A" on the project. I know the dress was was got her the "A". Thanks for sharing all these gorgeous dresses with us. Sheila @ http://beyondtheportico.blogspot.com

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All these dresses are just gorgeous! The fabrics and embroidery are so beautiful.
-Kim

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi farah absolutely ravishing photos My pick will be the organza saree.Thanks fr sharing
anandhirajan

Yona said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am absolutely in love with the first one - it is so classy and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Now following you from Favorite Things Thursday.
http://artpark78.com/blog1/my-favorite-savings-and-deals-of-the-year/

bridgetstraub.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All of the gown are beautiful but I love the back on the last one!

Cheryl Roth said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I found you from the Thursday favorite things hop. These dresses are so beautiful I wish I could wear them all the time. The styles are so elegant and the embroidery is divine.
I will follow you with GFC, FNB, and LIKE your FB page. I hope you will follow back. Cheryl
http://createabeautifullife.wordpress.com/

lisbonlioness said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those women look amazing, like princesses worthy of the most gorgeous of princes. Or, if they feel really modern, skip the prince and livethe high life of a rich, single lady :) I wish I could wear those dresses, alas they would not suit me :( How much love and effort must have gone into them!

Stef said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,

These dresses are breathtaking. I don't think I could even pick a favorite - I really like the yellow/gold one and the white and....they're all beautiful. Thanks for reading my blog, too. I always appreciate your sweet comments.

Merry Christmas, Farah!

Stef

T's Daily Treasures said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All of the dresses are stunning! I just read your recipe for Dahi Barey and boy oh boy does it sound good! But its bedtime here so I can only dream about them. Happy weekend wishes to you, Tammy

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness. So many beautiful dresses. Wedding dresses such a hard decision though. The first one though is maybe my fav. Wow..

Erika

Traci said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is my first visit to your blog and I really enjoyed seeing the bridal fashions. All beautiful dresses but my favorite was the very first dress.
Thank you for sharing,
Traci

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, I missed this as we were out of town during Christmas holidays.
These are unbelievably beautiful. The fabrics and needlework are absolutely awesome. All of them are breathtaking.
I would like them all.
Thanks for sharing,
Love to you,
Ginger

Lee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These gowns are gorgeous, as are the models. i think my favorite is the pink dress near the end of your post, but I might choose something different if I look again.

LinkWithin