Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ribbon Book marks




RIBBONS ARE ALWAYS FUN

TO PLAY WITH

Hello dear friends...

Days are quite lethargic for me nowadays ...
Don't know why?? but it is, may be changing of weather ...
Feel all the time sleepy and drowsy and tired ...
I visited doctor and as usual tons of different test...
so busy with that too...
Some result are in my hand and thanks to God that all are clear...
I think it is because of weather only and may be I am bit restless....
Do any of you experience like that with the change of weather?

I am sure all of you visited Pinterest...
It is something so interesting that I really can spend lots of time there
Today I have a very interesting project to share with you
which inspired me on Pinterest ... i.e...

Ribbon Book Marks



So simple, easy and without any investment ...


Aren't they beautiful ???


All the thing you have in your drawers...
Just open and find out some ...



Some large size colorful paper clips


2mm ribbons in different colours


some left over wool yarn


Just tie some wool yarn on the clip
 and DONE


I glued a crystal flower


Some colourful ribbons add beauty 


So many options


With some glittering ribbon and I glued a flower too


I better feel to glued the bows instead of tie a knot ...
It gives a more neat look


A colourful bookmark will add more interest


I love this one


Rainbow for your books ...

Hope you like it and make some for yourself ...
Or it can be a a very friendly and personalized gift for your
loved ones

I really enjoyed while making them and have some more ideas
about it ... If you have some more
please share with all of us

Waiting for your responses

HAPPY RIBBONING



MY LINKIES




Happy Go Lucky


Thursday Favorite Things






Photobucket

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133//sewcandoPARTYbuttonworking.jpg"/>


29 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so creative!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Belkies said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great idea!

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are adorable Farah. They would sell like hot cakes to the little girls here at the book fair.

Kathy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farrah so nice of you to drop by you are so sweet, I love this idea, I have a girfriend that reads all the time, still books not a kindle so I will forsure have to look into making one of these..thanks for the idea...are you going to put these on etsy? take care
farrah

Biljana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great idea, I like all, so beautiful:-))
Thanks for stopping by and lovely comment. Hugs, Biljana

Renee @ Rustic Crafts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is really a great idea! Thanks for sharing this project at my link party.

Renee

❀ⒹⒺⒺ❀@ A Lapin Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love how you think! Your paper clips are adorable.

Such a cute idea!
Dee

amy/chick chick sewing said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a lovely idea!! I've got a bunch of yarns, ribbons, and threads, in different lengths, and I think I'd like to try making these beauties with them! Thank you for sharing :)

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
thats a cute idea and easy to make. It is a perfect handcraft for children to make a nice gift. Thank you for sharing your great ideas.
Best greetings, Johanna

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah I love this idea. Creative and pretty. Did you know that Little Women is one of my favorite books? I am also now reading another of Louisa May Alcott's books called Under the Lilacs that my mother had from when she was a little girl. I am just now getting around to reading it myself.

I always love it when you come by and leave your sweet words. Thank you so much for being such a dear friend.
hugs from here...

mycreationandinspiration said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

easy and pretty (*v*)

farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

simple , brilliant and very cute. keep it up farah

Patti said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are not alone in your struggles, Farah. There is a disorder called SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), which occurs during the winter months. While we in the Northern hemisphere are not yet into winter, things are changing nonetheless, and my struggles are already beginning. It is something that occurs mostly in very northern latitudes due to the greatly diminished hours of light. Since there is less sunlight, which reaches the brain through the eyes, those that are affected by SAD, will struggle with all kinds of symptoms---the same kinds of symptoms experienced by those with depression.

I've also heard of people in lower latitudes (where there isn't that great of a light difference) who struggle with SAD, due to entering the rainy months. Even though their daylight hours are pretty consistent year-round, when they experience the constantly-gray skies of the rainy season, again, the lack of sunlight is a problem.

You might want to do an internet search of SAD. Perhaps that is your problem. I had never heard of it...until I moved to a northern latitude a few years ago. I began experiencing all sorts of problems---weight gain, lethargy, headaches, forgetfulness, unexplained weepiness, etc.---from October through about March. Then I learned about SAD. I still struggle, but at least I know why.

Oh, and by the way, Pinterest is loads of fun. And it's such a fantastic tool. I used to have to bookmark all the pages I was interested in...now I can just "pin" the page.

Anyhow, sorry for the long comment.

Blessings,
Patti

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are so sweet - really creative!

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi lovely lady.
This was a great Idea so very cute sweet lady.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my New Tablescape !!I put on today...
XXOO Diane

Donene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So beautiful and so colorful! Love all of the ribbons and how fun to have such a cute bookmark! thanks for your visit and nice comments!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a clever idea! I'm always looking around for a bookmark. These are so much better than simple scraps of paper! :)

Shoumi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good Idea ... comeout well

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are so cute & such a clever idea! The possibilites for decorating them are endless. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How creative and cute too! Blessings,
Cindy

New End Studio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Rainbow, very pretty! Hope you get your zest back soon, energized and happy!

Sew Many Ways... said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Love this bookmark idea...so cute! I think I'll make some for my daughters. Thanks so much again.
Karen

Judy Haughton-James said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great idea! They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I am a new Follower of your Blog from Jamaica. I learnt about it from Katherine Corner's Thursday Favourite Things Blog Hop. Take care and all the very best to you.
Judy -JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love these, they are so cute. I think my grandchildren would like to make them.Thank you for linking up at Katherines Corer. I appreciate your bloggy friendship.

I haven't visited pinterest yet. I need to.

My husband has S.A.D., I'm sorry you are suffering right now. Getting some sun on your face or sitting in a well lit area can help. I send hugs your way!

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so simple and so pretty! And now your bookmarks are on Pinterest too :D

Grace InAZ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello,
What a clever idea and so colorful! I hope that being creative will help you to feel better. It helps me when I feel tired and listless.
Thanks for linking up on Thursdays Favorite Things Blog Hop today! I am a follower!
Hugs, GraceinAZ

Chris said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a fantastic idea, TFS. Love your pics BTW.
Hopping from Katherine and Grace's blogs.

Farah Muzaffar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks a lot dear sweet girls for your appreciation and love...
@ June ... oh its one of my favourite novel...
@ Patti ... thanks a lot for you such kind words... And lots of Thanks to all of you who cares about my feelings...
Love you all
Farah

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your little bookmarks are so cute and I really like them~ they are both useful and pretty! I've been a little un-motivated for the past two weeks, too, and not wanting to do anything. The other day it rained all day & I felt like sleeping most of the day!

LinkWithin