Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love to collect

CERAMIC WARE
MY LOVE AND PASSION

Hello  dear fellows...
How are you all ... ready for winters?
Here it is bit cold now and 
it start snowing in the northern areas...
And its time for changing and cleaning  of wardrobes...
It is always a big big task for me...
So from tomorrow I will be busy for two to three days
for this hectic chore...

Today I want to share some of my ceramic ware with which I am in love
And I collect them time to time with my love



They are some ... What I mostly love in ceramic is
the colourful  pattern and design ...


The colourful appearance of patterns can make your cuisines
more appealing to your guest too ...


Love this cheerful hand painted plate and 
the cereal bowl is so perfect


What do you say is it perfect with this plane orange ?


Or it looks more suitable to that ?


What about this free hand pattern ...


The tray and six ice cream bowl ... 
Love the shape of bowls very much

A bit touch of yellow makes it very appealing ...
Tray itself is quite pretty to serve something
in large amount ...


Sure the are one of my favourites...
A serving bowl and a platter ...


Sure you also love the leaf design...


Brown side handles are perfectly look like the wood


some colourful cereal bowls ...


My little cute TIT BITS 
 I serves dips and chutneys in them


My adorable Pink Pie dish... I love the colour and delicacy
of the dish very much


A navy blue boat shaped dish ...
I often baked tea time cake in it


Here it comes COFFEE MUGS
my passion, my love


These black and red mugs are my hot favourite ...
Come and have hot coffee with me


These hand made with free hand drawing pottery mugs
are locally made ...


The pattern on it are so lovely and the shading of blue
make it more appealing to the eyes


And lastly I want to show you my same hand made
pottery Lamp ...
You can order any colour  to match your decor


Lamp and different vases ...

I hope you enjoyed my some treasure of
ceramic pots ...

Let me know which one you like most???
Waiting for your responces

 HAPPY SHOPPING






MY LINKIES





 Home Ever After


17 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
I like all colorful ceramic as it makes every table happy. Your plate and bowl with stripes is beautiful and I love the blue pattern of the mugs and the lovely decor of the last photo. Thank you for sharing.
Best greetings, Johanna

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, I love those ceramics. They are so pretty and yes so colorful. The lamp is very unique too. No, I am not ready for winter here. It was very cold last night and we had to sit out and watch the High School football game. Alex is in the band and they play at half time so we like to go watch. Glad the season is almost over, as I am not a winter person. Have a great day Farah.

Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah , I was wondering when you were going post things from your blog next, and here you are....I love the lamp at the end and the ice cream dishes are cute, have you ever made any of your own

Chris said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good morning Farah,
You have lovely ceramics. Such a wonderful collection of color and shape. Your pink pie dish is very special. We don't see nearly enough of your blogs.

Danelle Ice (Home Ever After) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farrah,
Everything is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos with everyone on Home Ever After.

Danelle Ice / Home Ever After

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah I really love ALL your ceramic ware! Such beautiful patterns. I love ceramic cookware so much and am always looking for new and pretty patterns. I think food just tastes better coming from a pretty dish!
hugs from me...

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Oh, what pretty pieces you have! Your dishes are almost too pretty to put food on! :)
Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahhhh, my friend, I don't think that you would have a problem in guessing which dishes are my favorite, although all of them are beautiful. The ice cream bowls and tray are magnificient with the blue, white, and yellow!

Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
I can see why you love them, so beautiful!

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Farah your ceramics are beautiful and I don't blame you for loving it and collecting them, we used to make dinnerware as you might have seen it on my past posts. I love the last pic with the lamp set and I really love the patterns in all of them. Have a wonderful week my friend. FABBY

Confessions of a Plate Addict said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely! My favorites are the blue and yellow! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

amy/chick chick sewing said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your ceramics collection is beautiful and I'm so jealous! (LOL )
My favorite is blue/white freehand drawing pottery mug... Hope you're enjoying your crafty moments :)
With love, Amy from California

Judy Haughton-James said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow Farah! You have such an awesome collection of ceramics! I love them all! My favourites are the leaf serving bowl and platter. I can just imagine how much you treasure all these items. They are indeed special. Take care and have a wonderful Thursday.

Grace InAZ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
I tried to pick a favorite, but I love them all! Maybe the one with blue flowers (smile). I am blog hopping & following you from Katherine's Corner. Pls follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/ Hugs, from the other side of the world - isn't that amazing? GraceinAZ

Snoodles said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah! I hopped over from Katherines Corner....love your ceramics. They are just beautiful. I think the ice cream bowls are the ones that I like best! I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow my blog, too.
http://lilypadquilting.blogspot.com

Jodi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hopping over from Katherines Corner.. I love collecting coffee mugs :)

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi Farah! you have a beautiful collection! I love all of the bright colors!

LinkWithin