Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lovely Treasure

HOPE YOU ENJOY
THE
MAGIC OF NEEDLE

Hello Buddies ...
Hope doing fine and enjoy the Fall ...
Its still warm here and fall is bit far away...
Today I want to share some of my hand embroidered 
treasure with you all...
I was posted in Multan back in 2003 and lived 
complete three years there... 
Multan is very famous for its 
Hand Embroidery and pottery ...

Here I want to show the neat and beautiful
stitches which can make any outfit the most beautiful...


( Picture can be enlarged by clicking on them )



The neatness of stitches count most in hand embroidery
and you find it in every piece

Have a closer look... And experience the beautiful
Stem Stitch and Long and Short


All the patterns and choice of colour is mine ...
so all design are unique and the only piece...
This I embroidered for cushions


 I love Bullion stitch and you can see how beautifully it appears, 
used the pestle shades on a off-white fabric...


Here I want to show the complete Shirt... 
The  pattern starts from the neckline 
and goes till hemline


Look at the bullion rose and how beautiful the
little flowers are ...
It is baby pink with a some darker tone embroidery


Its a very lovely pattern with bullion roses, 
some shadow work,
long & short and french knots...


Here I want to share a very stitch... 
Locally here it called Banarsi Booti



Here you can see the stitch clearly...
It is not as stitch...
The needle only comes out from the fabric
from different count of thread to make a motif ...


Its an embroidered scarf with 
some extra ornamental silver touch


Same work with double tone thread...
It looks very beautiful and very elegant...

Some work with Drawn Thread


The design has satin stitch with some sequins work,
and both the side of pattern the
Drawn Thread design....


White on white ...
Embroidery and Drawn Thread


A beautiful motif with a mirror in the center and
Drawn Thread Work



Shadow work with little mirrors...
This mirror stitch called Sindhi Tanka


It looks beautiful with mirror ...
Look at the neatness of stitches ...



A fancy touch motif with sequins and beads


Its again a fancy work 


 A close look of motif, it is surrounded by chain stitch 
and filled with long beads

Hope you enjoyed my treasure of embroidery... 
I have lots more to share ...
May be some other day ...
Right now I am waiting for your feed back
that how you find this post ...
Wish you all a happy and comfortable week

HAPPY EMBROIDERY




MY LINKIES 

Photobucket
Give It To Me Monday Button





Thursday Favorite Things




27 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, I am simply awestruck at the intricacy of this embroidery! I can only imagine the hours and hours that such beautiful designs require. I'm too impatient to attempt more than simple embroidered pieces, and I applaud you and others for your dedication to producing such beauty!

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, how lovely! Looks like it took a lot of time, with all the intricate details. You did such a perfect job with it too. very pretty!

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All of your embroidery is so gorgeous, Farah! The detail is amazing!

Bobbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Holy cow that had to have taken you forever to stitch all of that. I am in awe at your patience :)

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HI Farrah! Oh, what gorgeous embroidery! You are so good and your stitches are perfect! I enjoy doing needlework and love to embroider but I've never done anything like this! :) Your work is beautiful!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is stunning!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
your traditional embroidery is really interesting. Despite many stiches are the same as we do it, it looks so very different. And what tiny stiches, the women who made this embroideries are really textil artists. Thank you for sharing this wonderful embroideries.
Best greetings, Johanna

Elia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oHHH What gorgeous embroidery!
The detail is amazing!
wONDERFUL, WONDERFUL.

hugs
eljardindemiduende

χρυσάνθη said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very-very beautiful embroideries!!!!
Amazing work!!!!
Kisses

New End Studio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, visiting from Katherine's hop. I've always enjoyed embroidery and these have added to my appreciation. Thanks for sharing this variety.

farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

these are truely beautiful. excellent colour combinations

CalypsoInTheCountry said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your embroidery is beautiful! I am always in awe of anyone who can create things like that! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy the rest of your week.
-Shelley

Life with L said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your work is lovely and the work is intricate. How beautiful it all is and the color is gorgeous! You are truly gifted.

craftingcreatures said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Amazingly detailed work - thanks for sharing it. Cecelia

Grace InAZ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Amazing detail and craftsmanship! I am blog hopping...love your page! I followed you on googl friend connect & I'd love for you to follow me back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/

Chris said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farrah, Truly beautiful work so inspirational. My favourite stitches are chain and blanket because that is about all I can do. If you visit my blog you will see how bad my embroidery certainly compared to your amazing work. I am blog hopping today from Katherine's Corner and meeting so many lovely people. TFS your work.

My Shabby Streamside Studio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is AMAZING work. Visiting from Katherine's Corner, and glad.

Sandy

Jennifer J said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for sharing all this beauty with us. Your work and your collection are absolutely amazing! I found you because of your comment on AestheticNest. You made my day!

Katherines Corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah these are so beautiful. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday favorite things blog hop. Big Hugs!

designchic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What gorgeous embroidery - a true talent - each piece so lovely ~

Shoumi Aslam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah ... All these are beautiful .. specially the Mirror work!!!


Shoumi

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW!Amazing and beautiful!
I found you by following the link you left on Aesthetic Nest. Thanks for sharing!

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dearest Farah, This is such amazing work. So beautiful and perfect. You are so talented. Every example is so beautiful, I can't imagine having such talent as you.
Thank you for sharing this lovely work.
Love to you, Ginger

mmbear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They are all so beautiful! I wish I could do something like that but my hands get tired and hurt with the RA. I was already following you thru GFC but not on Facebook. So, today I followed on Facebook and would love a follow there when you get the chance. Thanks so very much and have a happy week!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Ginger Zuck said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW, beautiful, I stopped over from Katherines!!

classic • casual • home said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am speechless!!
So fine and detailed. Truly beautiful artwork.

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm totally in awe! Every embroidery piece you've shared is stunning! I love the first one, I might like to copy the design and embroider myself; although I don't crochet like my grand and my mother, I do know how to hand embroider, not like THIS, but can try. Thank you Farrah for sharing this hand embroidered work of art, I love it. Thank you for your sweet visit. Hugs, FABBY

LinkWithin