Saturday, August 06, 2011

Back to home

SOME  SHARING
OF 
SHOPPING

Hello Dear fellows ...

Hope all will be fine and enjoys the sunny summers...
I am back after 25 days of vacations from Karachi...
A very pleasant and busy time I spent there...

I think what to share with you just after such a long break...
I though t and thought and decided to share some shopping glimpses
from there... 
Not very expensive  or something very unique but 
IT IS SHOPPING...
Who can make any woman happy
Am I true:)....

I am in love of jewellery, specially the bangles...
So I always purchased them...



Bangles with red and green semi precious stones


On the very side these are very delicate glass bangles
They are available in all colours to match your dress ...


 Bangles with White Zircon
 

One of my favourite ear rings...
very traditional in style
It is in silver, coated with gold polish with 
Emeralds & Zircon


Nowadays Broaches are in fashion ...
I choose these three...


One of my cutest shopping ...Coffee cup candles...
They smells so perfect and looks so adorable...
The cups are also made of wax ...

Oh I want to share some pictures of Dates Farms too
I came back by road ...
Its a 24 hour journey and we enjoyed a lot...


A road side Dates Farm

Dates are plucked and spread for drying
  The brown one are completely ripe and
 the yellow are picked bit earlier and they are
very tasty


You can purchase them from direct these farm...
a bit cheap from the market

Hope you enjoyed some of my pictures,
soon I will be with with some new interesting project
Till than take care and
I am waiting for you responses

HAPPY  SHARING





MY LINKIES




Photobucket







Free Hot Samples

19 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Antuka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mashaallah!
Very nice decorations!
Ramadan Kareem!

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photos, Farah. The date farm looks amazing.

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
welcome back at home. It is true, women everywhere love jewlery. Those bangles and your favoured earring are truly precious. Love the palm photos, too. I love to eat fresh dates.
Best greetings, Johanna

Shoumi Aslam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah !!!
RAMADAN KAREEM!
Welcome Back!.... your bangle collections are nice !!! i always love to have such accesories!!!

Love
Shoumi
http://shoumiaslam.blogspot.com/

Naturally Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah..your trip to Karachi sounds like a great success and date farms seem very exotic and special to me over here in Australia!

Hani@Craftionary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome back.. I love your jewelry choice and especially love the dates pictures..

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

welcome farah I liked the green and zircon earrings.visit my blog too.
anandhirajan
www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

bj said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So glad you enjoyed your vacation. Sounds like a fabulous place to visit.
Love all the pretty jewels..:)
And, dates...ummmm, my favorite.
xo bj

Karachiite said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey Farah!
luv the accessories!!
missing khiii!!!

nice pics
drop by if u can!

xinex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome back, Farah! On my~! It seems like you did a lot of shopping. Isn't that what we ladies enjoy the most? Your jewelry look fantastic!...Christine

Tanya (a Taste of T) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome back! Looks like a good time!
Even just a dollar - Ad Space

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The jewelry looks lovely! Welcome back!

Plateful said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Farah, welcome back and Ramadan Kareem! Loved a glimpse into your jewelry shopping. That ear ring is my favorite from your collection. You know, we too have similar stuffs available in India and I love dressing up like a pakka desi girl adorned in stylish jewels.. :) I hope you have a blessed Ramadan!

Daffy's Dream said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Farah, thanks for stopping by. Wow! I love your collection they are so beautiful. I can see you had a great time. I'm your new follower

I would like to invite you for free giveaway at http://daffysdream.blogspot.com/

daffy

Elia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,

Very nice decorations!
Welcome back!


eljardindemiduende ^^

Bella@Bellabeforeandafter.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Really beautiful Farah, those bangles are awesome. I too enjoy them :)

The date farm looks amazing. how yummy!!!

Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you had a wonderful time on vacation!!

Hugs, Bella :)
**AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After Any projects, recipes, diy welcome.
**PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS** @ Euro Style Cakes. All your party planning tips, decorations, invitations, and recipes welcome at my NEW party.

Life with L said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome Home Farah. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I adore your jewelry. So many beautiful pieces. You are so right about women and shopping.
Thank you again for leaving such kind words on my blog.

very merry vintage style said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like you had a great trip--love your pretty sparkles! Thanks for linking to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a wonderful drive. It was worth the time it took. Love the date farms. I love to eat dates and to use them in recipes.
I too love the earring you show close up on your ear. It is amazing.
Love to you, Ginger

LinkWithin