Sunday, July 17, 2011

Karachi Trip

WEDDING VENUE

Hello dear friends...
How are you... hope enjoying Summers...
I am here in Karachi , visiting my mother and enjoying vacations...

In coming December we are planning the marriage ceremony of 
my younger brother, so we are searching a appealing and reasonable 
venue for the function...

Here I want to share some of the pictures of one which we like most...



It is the stage for Bride and Bridegroom...
The back ground colour can be changed in any colour....
Normally it matches with the dress colour of Bride...

 

Sitting area for the guests


An over all view of  the hall


You can have your dinner here


A buffet table

Normally the function is held at night and...
guest are served by dinner

Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse of
a traditional marriage ceremony venue...

I Will be with you with some more my Karachi trip photos

Is it interesting? let me know about it...
Waiting for your responses...




MY LINKIES

17 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
the rooms for the wedding celebration look so luxurious. I am sure the wedding will be very beautiful. I am waiting for your fotos, because I enjoy to see them. O hope, everything is fine with you and your family.
Best greetings, Johanna

Quilt Inspiration said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Greetings Farah, it is so nice to see these beautiful photos from around the world. Thank you for your inspiring posts ! Best from Marina & Daryl in California

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, what a beautiful, and elegant place for a wedding, very luxurious! I can't wait to see pictures from the actual wedding and the bride and groom... hope you post. Thank you for sharing. Wonderful! Hugs, FABBY

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! What a beautiful place for a wedding!
Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog. These photos are gorgeous. What a venue for a wedding!!

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

very elegant and luxurious settings Farah!!:)

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So gorgeous! What a lovely place for a wedding!

Suedio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That looks like a beautiful venue for a wedding. Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation.

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah I love seeing and learning new things so I love this. What a beautiful place to have a wedding! I hope you are having a wonderful time in your travels.
Sending hugs...

Biljana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like it, so elegant and beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day, hugs Biljana

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just gorgeous, Farah! I love that venue. Opulent but not tacky. Cozy, but still plenty of space. Just lovely!

And I'm guessing, dear friend, that you are making some wonderful treasures for your brother's wedding?

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, this venue is awesomely beautiful. What a lovely place to start one's life together.
I hope they will let you post some of the wedding pictures.
Enjoy your vacation with your Mother and family.
Much love, Ginger

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know you are enjoying your vacation but we miss you. Lots of love to your and your dear family. Ginger

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah
Pictures are really great ... I wish i could attend the wedding too :-) Farah thesedays my cousin is looking for a nice marrige hall for her daughters wedding. She has seen the above picture and she wants to know the name of this marrige hall :-) Can you plz send me the name and where it is located...
Hafsa

nortoncontact number said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

NiceNice blog, I like your blog you also see this topic blog, I like your blog you also see this topic
http://nortoncontactnumber.co/

Wardrobe Treasures said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this blog was so beautiful thanks for sharing us.

Wardrobe Treasures said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this is such a nice blog thanks for shring this blog.
https://www.facebook.com/wardrobetreasuresofficial/
http://wardrobetreasures.com/
India handloom
handloom
indian designer

LinkWithin