Saturday, June 04, 2011

Tea-table

MY FIRST EVER
TEA
TABLESCAPE




Hello to my all dear friends and sweethearts...
How are you all, nowadays I am enjoying 
HOT HOT SUMMER...
all blooms are faded and everywhere it is only the
hot wind and you need to sit in the AC...

Today I am here with my very very first 
Tablescape for a Tea...
I never did it before, so may be it looks so simple or 
you can say with some faults and all that...
But I love your suggestion and opinion, 
I need to learn it from you all expert people...


This beautiful and delicate Tea set is the gift of my wedding


I love the feminine touch in the pattern
Tea pot, creamer and sugar pot


The beauty of Tea pot always makes my heart happy, 
the shape and the bit touch of Pink 
make it more lovely

Love the golden edges of the Tea cup...


Oh, please join me at tea with some tea biscuits 
salted rice crisp with pea nuts...


Oh I forget to tell you about this traditional mouth freshener
It is desiccated and roasted coconut, sherd beetle nut,
 sweet fennel seed and toasted coriander seed 
and crushed rock candy...




This very lovely and hand crochet table cloth is made by my MIL
It is so lovely and delicate 
that I normally used t occasionally...


 My little sweet tea pot of Daisies... (faux)


Well what do you say about my this little and first effort...
I am waiting eagerly for your suggestions and responses

Wish you all a very happy weekend

HAPPY TEA TIME



LINKING UP WITH








Tea Time Tuesday
















BWS tips button






Smiling Sally

33 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, What a lovely display. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend!

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very sweet and feminine. Your tea set is lovely! Such fun to learn from each other. :D

Shoumi Aslam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Woooohhh,,, .So lovely ....
You are taking me to a dream !! to arrange a table and to have nice tea time ...
Excellent work and simple...

lisbonlioness said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, I think it's lovely and very elegant. I love your treasures!
Maybe as a suggestion- you could pick some real daisies and make daisy chains as napkin rings? But if the sun has done away with them, you can't :( We had two days of lovely sun this week, and today it was all windy and grey again. England... ^^
Your mother in law is a very gifted lady, that tablecloth is amazing. And my mouth is watering at the thought of that incredibly tasty- looking mix of candy, coconut and seeds. I can almost taste it, what do you call it?
Thank you for the invitation, darling, it is such a pleasure to have tea with you!

~SueSCharmingChippyCottageCreations~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Your lovely tea set is just beautiful! The simply setting is perfect for a relaxing tea for friends. For being your very first you did a very good job! I really enjoyed this post Farah.

Pikiteniang Swefil said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to TTT of Marty's.

Myself, had a quite Spring days. But I will start blogging again soon.

Happy Sunday, ASIA!!! I miss----

x0x0,
Richie

Linsay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! New blog follower from the Blog Hop! We are an online boutique that sells mom-invented products and baby shower gifts. I hope you follow back on our new blog where we have some great giveaways and promos weekly! The Busy Mom Boutique Blog

Radka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very good, Farah :))

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah,
I have no suggestions for you because you are a perfect hostess and everything on your table looks nice and inviting. I am familiar with this wonderful mouth refreshener from the Indian restaurants here. I love the feminin pattern on your tea set and the spoons are lovely, too. And for sure the handcrochet tablecloth is a real treasure. Thank you for haviing me for tea. I hope, I will see you tomorrow.
Best greetings, Johanna

SmilingSally said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have a talented MIL to have created that tablecloth. I love your tea table!

Happy Blue Monday, Farah!

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You just did a wonderful job! I love the tea set, it's beautiful, the tea pot's adorable, you're right to love it...I do too! I love the flower arrangement and your mil's tablecloth is stunning! What a job, so talented! I will show my mom this as she's a talented lady in crochet, she'll love it! Thank you for visiting me, I wish I could go and have tea with you, in such inviting table and sorroundings! Lots of hugs. FABBY

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How beautiful! I love your dishes and the colors, and the way that you set everything up. Keep up the great work.

Happy Blue Monday, and I hope that your week is grand,

Kathy M.

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a lovely tea tablescape, Farah! Your china pattern is pretty!

Joy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so pretty, love the tablecloth! Happy Blue Monday :)

chubskulit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful shots!

My BLUE, please come and see.

Dining Delight said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are my Tabletop Tuesday link "neighbour" so thought I'd stop by and I'm so glad I did! Your little tea-scape is lovely, so serene and inviting! Love the colour of the napkins with the cups. I thought those daisies were real!..and how cute they look in that teapot!

DD

sweet violets said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This was a most delightful tea time!!! Thank you for inviting me!! The tea set is very sweet and charming, and the tablecloth a family heirloom.....I like the treats you set out...yummy!!! And what darling teaspoons!! hugs to you and welcome, I love the delicate design of you website....Cleo

Fresh Garden said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!

Celestina Marie Designs said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
So nice to meet you and visit your lovely blog and tea. Everything is perfect for your first tea tablescape. I'd say you are a wonderful hostess. I love your gorgeous tea set. The design is lovely and so delicate.
Such yummy treats you share today too.
I so enjoyed my visit here and now a happy follower too.
Have a special day.
Hugs from Texas, Celestina Marie

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A very lovely table! :) This is such a pretty tea set!

Have a great week!
~Liz

Bobbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the vintage feel! So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog
http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your table scape is very pretty! You did a fine job on it!
The tea set you are sharing today is really special. I have not seen any like it and I love the pattern and glass. Your photos turned out really well too. It can be challenging to take photos of a table scape but you did it really well!
Hugs,
Terri

Barbara Rosenzweig said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks so beautiful, as though you've been doing this for years!
Barb

Mary @ Redo 101 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your beautiful wedding tea set and would love to join you at the table. Just perfect!

Wanda Lee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello there dear Farah,

What a charmingly pretty first time teascape it is!.., I love the soft colors, and the delightfully dainty and fresh daisies that you have selected! So yummy also!

Thanks for joining me for TTTT and also for my 86th 'Tuesday Tea For Two'; I'll always so enjoy having you join us as part of, 'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland' and look forward to having you join us next week!!

Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

very merry vintage style said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful table setting! These dishes are so pretty and delicate. Thanks for linking this post to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

we three dogs and me said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very sweet inviting and dainty and yummy. Love your tea set.

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi lovely lady.
What a lovely Tea Set you have just Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing with me Farah. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my new Tablescape for this week.
I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend with your family.
XXOO
Diane

xinex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's only your first one but you are already an expert. It's beautiful!..Christine

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, this is lovely...needs no improvement or suggestions. It's perfect! Beautiful tea set and the mouth freshener was so interesting. What a unique combination of ingredients.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Susan

Trish - Sweetology101 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love it very very much!!!

A Few Pennies said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautifully done! Love those white cups/saucers--your tablescape doesn't look like your first--very pretty setting.

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lovely tea set farah!beautiful table setting too.!

LinkWithin