Monday, June 20, 2011

Old is Gold

A BIT LOOK BACK

Hello dear friends...
How are you all, hope enjoying summers...
Today I am here with some of my past post, 
may be some of you are new here and hadn't seen them...
Hope you enjoyed them and give your suggestions and opinions

The first a very old post of mine is




I painted these lamps on frosted glass with simply
crystalline glass paints


Here is a closer look

Sewing the cushions and little crafty items is my passion
 I stitched these Photoshop icon cushions for my son


You can see complete tutorial at by clicking


All these are eight icons of Photoshop

We all love beautiful dressing, shoes, fashion ...
So here I share a post about fashion in the my part of world...


Our fashion , brides, jewelery and all a woman can love...
enjoy the beauties


There is no match to the beauty of Flowers... 
in any shape, with any name, with any colour...
And to arrange them for any occasion 
shows your concern and care for the coming guest


Arrange this up standing Ikebana arrangement in just 10 min
Step by step instruction and some useful tips you can find


To play with colour on fabric... 
I love it
Stenciling is an easy way to enhance 
the beauty of your any project


 One like this ....
you can check it 


One last but very cute project of little pretty hats which can be
an adorable gift for little girls room


Cute little hats
for detailed instruction 


Hope you liked a little reverse to the past  and
may be for some of you they are new
I am waiting for you words of love and suggestion

 HAPPY CRAFTING


MY LINKIES



11 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

lisbonlioness said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Darling, those cushions are amazing! I love them, and I bet your son is really proud to have what must be the coolest cushions on the planet. Oh whow!

Umm Mymoonah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! Your works are simply amazing, you are very talented. Happy to follow your beautiful looking blog.

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah!!!
Lovely creations! Love the painted glass!
That bride is simply gorgeous!!!

I have gone back to work so I am so behind on visiting my blogs. I have been working so much as i have not worked in over 12yrs. My husband is out of work so i had to go back. I am so exhausted...hopefully it will not be forever!!
Pamela xo

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are very talented and creative Farah! The pillows are wonderful!

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved looking back with you. There were several that I had no seen. Thanks for the trip. Love Ya, Ginger

Miss Rhea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your lamps are so pretty ! You did such a nice job on them. :) I LOVE that white/cream dress !!! Ooooh, SO pretty ! I would happily wear that. :) And her jewelry is beautiful too. What does the jewels on her forehead mean ? ( Married ? ) Or is that just for accessory ? Beautiful !!!! Hope you are well Sweet Friend. I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures :) Hugs :)

Plateful said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mashallah...you simply rock, Farah!! Loved your flower arrangements and the painted lambs the most. And enjoyed a peak into your beautiful family - your cousin and niece look lovely in their bridal costumes. The dresses are stunning -- of course I'm a great fan of Pakistani designs and it's my great wish to visit Pakistan someday. InshaAllah!

A Few Pennies said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your post; the fashions are so pretty and elegant. Your flower paintings are lovely too!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
thank you for this wonderful posts. You are so talented in many skills. It is always very inspring to visit your blog.
Best greetings, Johanna

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just stopping by to see if you have been up to anything lately. I hope you are enjoying family and crafting. I look forward to the next project.
I saw a new blog for you and I was your first follower. May something you are working on for the future. If it is I am in line for your projects.
Have a great weekend, Love, Ginger

very merry vintage style said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful pillows! I think the saris are beautiful. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday; hope you'll be back again this week!
Mary

LinkWithin