Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tempting Sandwich

SANDWICHES WITH
A BIT OF GINGER ...



Hello  dear friend...
Today I am here with a recipe of
 a very moist , luscious and tempting sandwich...
It is rich with cheese, mayo, salad of your choice...
And with a satisfying touch of ginger ...

Very easy and you can make filling of any left over like
any vegetable, or any type of meat, chicken or even left over
spaghetties...

The specialty of these sandwiches are the 
taste of Ginger, which do not make them very
different in taste but very digestive too... 
you dont feel any heaviness,
though are very lavish
because of their rich ingredients...

I am a lover of meat so I used some left over
B.B.Q mutton....


This tempting mixture is consist of...
Onion, Tomato, some leaves of fresh mint
2 tbs of butter
2 tbs of sherded cheddar cheese,
pinch of salt, black peeper and oregano leaves,
1 heap full of finally chopped ginger...
Mix well all the ingredients ...


It is 3tbs of Mayo
1tsp of mustard paste
2tbs of tomato chilli sauce 
3tbs of ketchup...


 Mix them to make a smooth batter


B.B.Q mutton


I chopped them in fine pieces


Three In One
First I spread the ketchup batter...
Than the salad mixture
And lastly the mutton pieces
And on second covering slice I only use to spread
the mayo...
Cover them with the second slice and
put them into the sandwich maker
hmm serve them with some extra ketchup if you want ...
Aren't they tempting...
Try them as snacks or in dinner, 
for both of them they are very delicious and satisfying

I am waiting anxiously that how do you find them
when you eat them...
If you feel anything missing to tell or confusing ...
please ask me I am here every time for you...


LINKED UP WITH










Photobucket








monogram



15 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

lisbonlioness said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, Farah... this looks so darn good, I will have to make it! Mutton is not really a pillar of our diet, but I guess I can substitute it with something else or just make a vegetarian version. I love ginger! thank you for this post, I will definitively try it out. Yummy!

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks good Farah! I don't eat Mutton but could probably use pork. Sounds great!

Thank you for your wonderful blessings to my son! Mean't the world to me...you are a kind loving soul!!
Pamela xoxo

Pearlin J said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i saw this recipe and just had to try it as I had all the ingredients on hand. Came out soo yum!will be making it often. TFS

Samira said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Too Tempting..... Although I am not much of a non-veg person but loved the BBQ mutton in it. It reminded me of shawarma that I loved to have at my dad's place in qatar... This sandwich wud be great only with veggies too... Great work keep it up...

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi farah, very unique sandwich with giner.Though we do not take meat I can replace with veggies. Thanks for sharing dear
anandhirajan
http://www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com/

Turning the Clock Back said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

looks interesting! Thanks for posting

you should come link this recipe up to my What's Cooking Wednesday linky next week!

Just stopping by to check out your blog from the Sunday blog hop! Hope you can stop by and follow back! Have a great week!

Diane
http://www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh YUM! Farah these sound so delish! Thank you for always sharing such wonderful things with us!
hugs from here...

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
oh, how delicious. Those sandwiches look so tempting. Thank you for this wonderful recipe.
Best greetings, Johanna

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds sooooooo good. I will have to give it a try. Love all the sauces. Hugs, Marty

Cindy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
That sounds amazing!!! I will let you know when I make a sandwich like that. I love fresh ginger, I use it in stir fries and tea.
Thanks for your visit today at my blog, glad I could "meet" you.
Hugs, Cindy

Suzanne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yum! It looks delicious! I love the gardens in the post below too! So pretty.

Hani@Craftionary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

really good recipes.. thanks for sharing!! I love sandwich maker sandwiches.. my mom also puts green coriander chatni in it.. and makes it with mince mutton.. I guess I better try your recipe oregano and mint leaves must taste good..
Hani

www.craftionary.blogspot.com

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Oh, my, you do know how to make one's mouth water! :) Everything sounds delicious and looks so tastey!
Thank you for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Mary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This looks so tasty. I am a newcomer to your blog and I decided to spend some extra time exploring your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You have created a wonderful spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this is indeed a tempting recipe Farah!! i have to try it out soon:)luv the sauces you have used!

LinkWithin