Sunday, May 08, 2011

Flowers,colour

A TRIP TO MY
FAVOURITE FLOWER SHOP

Hello my dear friends...
Today I want to share with you 
one of my favourite flower shop in the city...
A shop of silk and natural dried flowers...
The name of the shop is
China Flower House
I am the customer of the shop from last 7 to 8 years and 
I never found such a big variety anywhere else...
Not only the huge variety but the quality as well...
And every time when I visited them I promised myself
that NO MORE FLOWERS
but but but you know better
As I share the pictures you can see that
Do I really true by saying this...

I tried to captured the maximum variety
but I think it is not possible in one post...
Ok no more talk lets start our trip...

I started from an overall view of the shop..
Lets see the variety
(Picture can be enlarged by clicking on them)




Tulips,Mums and I don't know what to say to 
those colorful ball type but they are adorable, 
and very useful to create a focal point...


 A large variety of flowers


Colours and colours


I love Daises


 Do you like theses Orchids???

Now some close ups
So you can see the real touch in them


 Aren't the colours are lovely?


I love these Orchids


 Tulips can be best in any tall vase


Love love them...


What did you say about these Mums?


Is there anything more beautiful like those lilies...


No match to their beauty

 Roses


Is this look beautiful


Bunches of roses

Now I want to share some natural dried stuff


They are naturally dried then painted,
 also available in natural shade too...


I love it very much, they attached theses balls with natural 
 dried branch


All those are made with some different dried leaves,
and with corn husk


A closer look of a bud made by corn husk


I don't know the exact name of this flower and from which
tree it is, but I love its star fish shape very much...

Now some artificial plants and foliage


I love this Cherry topiary very much


I would love to have one like this


My favourite ferns


Just like real a bamboo plant


So natural looking


And in last some decorative plant pots

So how was the trip? I am sure you all enjoy it...
Because I know flowers are weakness of everyone and
I don't know the single one who said
I am not a lover of flower...
So let me know about your opinions on this visit
I am waiting ...


LINKED UP WITH
Photobucket
Photobucket


















Boogieboard Cottage



31 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, I am in awe at the realistic look of all the flowers and plants. I'm certain that my home would look like a floral shop if I had access to so many beautiful creations!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful floral shop, Farah. I would spend hours there, drinking in the beauty!

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous flowers Farah!!

Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day!
Pamela xo

lisbonlioness said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the natural, dried stuff! The shapes are amazing, and I swear I thought the starfish flowers actually were starfish. Thank you for taking us shopping!

Naturally Me Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what a lovely variety! Tnx for sharing your trip there! :) I like the lilies too.

Happy mum's day to you too! :)

Cindy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, beautiful!!! Thank you for visiting me and for this amazing tour! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Gillian Layne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a joy to view. Thank you so much for sharing with us. :)

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello dear Farah,
I am so sorry to have missed such wonderful posts here lately. My husband's father died this past week so we have been having so much company and family coming that I haven't been on the computer.
This flower shop is amazing...and so are the pictures you have shared with us. I can't believe all the choices there. They all look so real!

I loved the beautiful cushions you made in your previous post. What wonderful instructions too! Thank you so much for showing us how to do it.
I hope all is well with you. I have missed being able to visit you.
sending hugs...

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for inviting me along! I saw some lovely flowers that looked very real! Love the roses and something that looked like what we have here called 'peonies'.
I needed to get out for awhile!
Thanks Farah!
Deb

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Farrah, you're my flower lady! Thank you for sharing this...it's incredible, wish I was near that store, I want to do a beautiful arrangement for my Mil's gorgeous French, Art Noveau centerpiece, as I still have her arrangement of faux flowers she did herself, but now I want a new colorful one, you have given me such great ideas with this flowers. Thank you for sharing hon. Thank you for coming by and for the lovely comments.
Happy Mother's Day.
FABBY

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, Thanks for sharing this beautiful shop. I can't think of anything that compares to this shop in Savannah. I would never have any money and I would always be in that shop.
Every flower is so realistic. It is like walking through someone's garden.
We had a great day. My son had dinner with us, I spoke with both daughters by phone. Then Bob and I took a nap. Life is good and God is great. Love and Hugs coming your way. Ginger :)

A Few Pennies said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful flowers! Yes, you are right--everyone loves beauty in florals--don't they make our homes pretty and brighten up our day! Have a great week. Patty

Penny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, I can totally get lost in that flower shop! Lovely :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH farah I was expecting a nice arrangement from you I was dissappointed.But very beautiful collections your photos are excellent you have a got special eye for details
anandhirajan

http://anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

Shirley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous photos! This looks like a wonderful flower shop to visit! I particularly like the photo of the tulips.

Camilla Jones (CioCo Photography) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Farah!

Loved your site! Your frilled cushions are totally on my to do list now! :)

http://rosyredbuttons.blogspot.com

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So many gorgeous choices, I could hours in there just browsing. Thanks for sharing Farah and I hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day!

Hani@Craftionary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,
Happy Belated Mother's day.. We had some guests this weekend so it was busy..
The flowers are amazing.. I love flowers, and these are so colorful brilliant flowers.. Love them all!
Thanks for sharing
Hani

http://www.craftionary.blogspot.com

Natasha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So many pretty flowers! The colours are simply stunning.

Best wishes and happy week,
Natasha.

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
oh my, what an abundance on wonderful shapes and colors. I love artificial flowers and they look so real. Unbelievable. Thank you forsharing this wonderful pictures.
Best greetings, Johanna

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my! Absolutely gorgeous flowers! No wonder you love to go there! You must get so many creative ideas.
Hugs,
Terri

Mehjabeen Arif said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thats a beautiful post.. I was scrolling up and down for a while.. U were right about the shop.. so seductive.. love it

New to ur space and Happy to follow u.
Do visit me as time permits
http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
Great shop! All the happy colors!
Hugs,
Bella

abeachcottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! The floral shop is fantastic. You wouldn't notice the time in a shop like that. Thanks for sharing.

SallyLeeByTheSea.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for the lovely flower tour, Farah ~ everything is beautiful!

Plateful said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Farah, that's such a delightful treat to the eyes and soul! Now I wish I could make that trip to Pakistan and then you can take me for a quick visit to your favorite shop. Ah!

Jay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wah...wat a treat to eyes...lovely post..
chanced upon your space while blog hopping...amazing blog you have..excellent clicks..
happy to follow u..:)
do stop by mine sometime.
Tasty Appetite

♥Ingrid♥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful shop Farah,have a lovely weekend...

simplythankyou said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

simplythankyou offering Next Day flower delivery view our wide range of stunning flower bouquets.
Flower Delivery Watford

send flowers pakistan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Captivating, can you share the complete address of the shop?

Farah Muzaffar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@send flowers pakistan
The shop is in Rawalpindi China Market... the name of shop is China Flower house ...

LinkWithin