Friday, April 15, 2011

My honour

thank you


Hello Sweeties...

I am so happy today ...
Its approximately about an year that 
I am in the world of blogging...
There are many things which I achieved from this experience
The #1 and the most important thing is
FRIENDSHIP
I never imagine it before that I can have 
so lovely and sincere friends 
in this blogging world ...

Exposing my work on internet starts from the site
HGtv ... where on RMS, anyone can publish
his or her creative work includes everything regarding to your home...
There I got some very lovely friends ...
like  
Dorothy Kennedy, Jean Cox, Sue shakelford, 
Norma Vanoy, Sara bragg Aiken and Debbiedos
of 
Debbiedos Blogging and Blabbing...
And Debb is my inspiration for starting a blog...
I really enjoyed her blog at its early stage very much...
It was a funtime and her blog is the first one 
where I interact and participate ...
I am very much thankful to all of my dear friends on 
RMS specially for their praise and encouragement 
which make it possible to create
Craft.a.World
Thank you very much Ladies

Today I have 250 followers and 
some more very lovely friendships

I got twice the award of
Versatile Blogger
and now third time it is given by
Monique 


Thank you very much Monique
for your love and encouragement ...
She is from South Africa and a very sweet and beautiful lady...
I am sure you will enjoy your visit at her blog...
You can enjoy from craft to cooking each and everything there...

There are some rules for accepting this award

# 1

7 Things About Me

(The most difficult part)

1. I am a day dreamer ... I dream more ... do less

2. Love love love to have Tea ... anytime and many many times...

3. I am a great lover of books ...with light satire and bit romanticism

4. Obviously fond of making dresses ( don't ask the quantity)

5. Love the fresh colours like lime, lime green, light pink ...

6. Love to stitch cushions and pillows ...

7.  I enjoyed a lot with my family...
to have gossips with them at night before going sleep
is the best time for me ...

Thanks it is only seven :)...

Some my favourite blogs ...

Sorry Monique I am listing some of my favourite 
instead of newly discovered...





If you are interested in Ribbon embroidery than please check 
Carol's creative work... It is something fabulous





Oh what a sweet lady June is...  you wanna fell in love with flowers?
Please check her... And absolute great photography...





Do ever you feel fragrance, sweetness and romance in someone's language
go to Bella's blog and feel the beauty of words and magic of fragrance





She don't go for anything huge but how easy and so understandable
her tutorials are for embroidery, If you are interested in embroidery
Than please go to Kim and check her versatile stitches... 
you don't need to go anywhere else




She is basically my RMS friend, 
if you are really interested in home making with little DIY projects...
Pam is the master... you will enjoy her blog and an inspiration you will
feel in yourself to update your home...

I am sure most of you knows all of them above but if you missed them
please go and check... I am sure you love all of these
sweet ladies and their creative work ...

And now one more happiness to share...

Jerri 
of


featured me on her blog






Photobucket


for my Spring Basket 


you can check this project by clicking 

Thank you very much Jerri...
She made very beautiful jewelery,
lets take a tour to her blog

Thank you once again to all my RMS and BLOGGING friends,
who encourages me with their sweet words
and no doubt I am honored basically with your friendship

Nothing can't be more precious than
SINCERE FRIENDS


HAPPY FRIENDSHIP



I AM LINKED UP





21 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

lisbonlioness said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

happy blogoversay, Farah!

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Farah! Your blog really pops today with the beautiful shimmery pink 'thank you'. I enjoy your blog and the creations you feature on here. I'm so happy we've all found each other through the things we enjoy.
Have a wonderful day!
Debbie

CREATIVE MIND said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

congrats,keep it up :)
~ Khadija

~SueSCharmingChippyCottageCreations~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats Farah your blog is such an inspriation to me and others and I too Thank You for your special friendship! Keep up the great work Love to you and your family Sue

margo2 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah I am so excited about your award! What you wrote was lovely and I value your friendship so much. Every day Leland will ask "how is Farah"? You are doing a great job with your blog and all your crafty ideas. Keep up the good work my friend!!

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi dear Farah,
I want to thank you for such a beautiful honor. I agree wholeheartedly about the wonderful friendships formed here. To think that I have a friend so far away and in your beautiful country is astounding to me. It has been such a blessing to know you. To find a kindred spirit so far from home.
sending hugs to you...

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Farah! This was such a beautiful post. I am so glad to call you my friend.

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
Happy Blog Anniversary!! You and your lovely blog are always a pleasure to visit!
Thanks so much for the honor of being one of your shout-outs, you are so sweet!!
Hugs,
Bella

Tess Maxey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How Beautiful Farah!!! Your blog is wonderful and I love that ribbon embroidery! Wish I had the time for some sewing.

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Farah on your anniversary and award!!
I loved reading the seven things about you!! I love to read and love my tea too!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Pamela xoxo

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sweet Farah, You are about the kindest blogger I know. You heart heart is so pure and love for everyone. I am excited that you have this honor. You deserve to be honored for your beautiful blog. Congratulations sweet lady. I enjoyed learning the seven new things about you. Thanks you for sharing. Fondly, Ginger

Biljana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah, Congratulations!!!!!!
Have a wonderful day, hugs Biljana

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah - Congratulations on your award and blogging anniversary! You have such a beautiful and fun to read blog. I am thrilled to be featured :)

Jerri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, congratulations on a year of blogging! And thank you so much for mentioning me in your post. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely projects!

Naturally Me Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're such a sweet lady! :) I'll be checking out the blogs you mentioned, they sound lovely.

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
congratulation to your blog aniversary. No wonder that you have so many readers. I haven't seen many of that talented and creative ladies like you.
Greetings, Johanna

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi my dear Farah! Congrats to you lovely lady for blogging a year already...isn't great?!... meeting so much nice, warm and sincere friends like I've met you! Loved reading about it. My inspiration to blog about my passion and love for nesting 6 mths. ago, was Bill. I love your post today, I love those big jars, good idea, maybe I should get a couple to do like you, the basket's adorable, such lovelies! Thank you for coming by and for the lovely and sweet comments!
Have a great week.
FABBY

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Farah! I always enjoy reading your blog. Thank you also for the feature and for your lovely kind words. I am a little pre-occupied lately with my oldest daughter moving 2,400 miles away to California in 2 weeks. Helping her get ready is taking up much of my time and I haven't been able to get around to visiting many blogs. Hope you are having a good day!

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for linking up to Smile With Me Saturday!

http://alittlenosh.blogspot.com

Under Her Wings said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your dining hutch looks much like mine! Thanks so much for becoming a follower on my blog.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, I am so very happy you started a blog as well. You have so many creative talents to share. We all enjoy them, your culture and your kindness. Keep up the good work. I am happy I inspired you.
XO

LinkWithin