Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Flowers

 SPRING IS EVERYWHERE



For winter's rains and ruins are over,
And all the season of snows and sins;
The days dividing lover and lover,
The light that loses, the night that wins;
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten,
And in green Underwood and cover
Blossom by blossom the spring begins.
 By
Algernon Charles

Hello to all my dear and loving friends...
It is said that
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  
  So true, isn't? 


This month is the month of ...
Shining sun with bit cold breeze...
Nature filled with colours...
And the air filled with the aroma of
Fragrant Flowers...


 I made these beautiful and delicate flowers for my buffet table 
for a colourful spring decor...


Do you feel the delicacy of this pink rose...


Pink and Lilac in a cloche
for a 
Forever Spring in our hearts


The flower has opened, has been in the sun and is unafraid.
I'm taking more chances; I'm bold and proud.


A man has every season 
while a woman only has the right to spring ...
Jane Fonda


Here I want to share some close ups of flowers


A lilac Lily


How I made these flowers...
You can check it

I hope you like my spring decor... I would love if you let me know
that how do you find my 
Love of Spring

Waiting for your suggestions and opinions...

HAPPY SPRING TIME


MY LINKIES





 












60 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Grannys Attic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful post on your cloche's. I really like the pretty flowers too! Blessings, Vicky

Crystal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!
Thanks for following my blog! I hope you continue to enjoy My Life as Mom and Wife!

Have wonderful day!
Crystal
http://kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

vaheeda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh...farah..what a beutiful blog u have...Now I am a fan of ur home dececoration....ideas..I wish I cud do arrange flowers like u..keep it up...

Natasha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy spring to you my dear friend! Enjoy every minute of it!

Best wishes always,
Natasha.

nima said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow..lovely flowers...

farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey farah the spring is in your hands. the beautiful flowers you have created. wd have loved to sit on that banquet table of yours with these as the centre piece.

Martina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Happy springtime to you!! Your flower arrangement is so pretty and I love the colors. They look so nice displayed under your cloche. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! Martina

Martina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Forgot to add I just became your newest follower! Martina

Amateur Mommy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

newest follower :)

I would love a follow back
http://bisforbeitzel.blogspot.com/

Willow said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your cloche and flowers are so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us how you made them.

Elia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful!!!
Spring is in ours hearts!!!

hugs

eljardindemiduende

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your cloche is gorgeous dear Farah! You're so great with flowers, I admire that in you, such pretty things. The colours are beautiful and yes, Spring is in your home!
Thank you for visiting me and for the lovely comments, I'm glad you liked my family heirlooms, I love anything that was from family, even just a handkerchief!
Love and have a nice weekend.
FABBY

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous flowers so beautifully arranged!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, those are beautiful flowers and they look great in the cloche. Don't forget my party, too.

Hani@Craftionary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow these are so pretty.. :)I like your arrangement idea.. itès unique.. And today is friday? right!
I would be posting an organizer this tuesday! do stop by :)
Love
Hani
http://craftionary.blogspot.com

Radka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just beautiful, Farah! As always:))

Kristel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your talent truly is breathtaking!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The delicate flowers are amazing. At first I couldn't believe they were handmade. Thank you for the instruction photos. You made flower-making look so easy. Great idea!

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OK Farah...you've inspired me so I did a cloche post! Come, come and see it, you made me go for it after seeing your lovely cloche post.
XOXO
FABBY

Fauziah Sukiman said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful. I really like the pretty flowers.

Puterifauziah

χρυσάνθη said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah ,
Wonderful flowers!!!I love your work!!!
With love

Blue Ridge Altered Art said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So delicate and sweet. Gorgeous. ~~Sherry~~

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

dear farah, your stocking flowers look very pretty.. i used to make them once upon a time..now u have inspired me again farah:)

Biljana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your Spring decor is so gorgeous and pretty:-)
Have a wonderful day, hugs Biljana

kitchenmorph said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i really like your blog with the greeting card appearance...and i've always loved those flowers which were a common sight in the salons in my place...lovely pastel shades, especially the green...wish i had a bunch of them to look at. good show!

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So beautiful, you are truly talented.

Hi!

I found your blog through the Boost my Blog hop. I'm your newest follower. :)

Feel free to check out my blog at: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The cloche is so pretty and very spring like. I love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog Farah.

Deb @ Dejarenew.

Kimberley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good morning! Beautiful flowers, just beautful! New follower from Relax & Surf Hop. If you get a chance, come on by and see me, thanks!

Kimberley

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! Your flowers are so delicate and pretty. You did a beautiful job creating them. Putting them inside glass was brilliant. It makes a lovely decoration.
Hugs,
Terri

Young and Crafty said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute spring cloche!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Hannah

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

As always, Farah, your flowers are just exquisite. The time involved . . . I cannot imagine. Such beauty!

Thank you for sharing!

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy spring to you. Your flowers look so lovely under the cloche.
Happy Pink Saturday and please forgive my lateness, Char

Life with L said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your blog is so pretty and so full of spring. I adore your flowers that you made. Maybe you should think about selling them.
Putting the stocking flowers in a cloche is lovely. enjoy your day Farah. XO Linda

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So pretty!!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
those flowers are so amazing. I love the soft colors and shades. Very very beautiful.
Greetings, Johanna

Angela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are very lovely. You have every right to be proud of them.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, so pretty. Your flowers and pearls are so pretty and delicate. Such a beautiful cloche display. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi lovely lady.
I love your Beautiful post sweet lady ~~~I hope you are having a Great weekend ~~~xxoo

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love it! im your newest follower via the blog hop!

Courtney
http://courtney-theandersons.blogspot.com/

Umm Mymoonah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That looks lovely, you are very talented.

Deanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved the flowers you made and I adored the pearly edges on them.

Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello dear friend,
I have been away from my computer for days, visiting my daughter, and mother and sister, who all live far away from me.
But how happy I am to come over to see the beautiful Spring decor you have created here under your cloche. Your flowers that you have made are absolutley gorgeous Farah!!! As is everything you do.
I loved and appreciated your post on folding napkins so much. This is something I needed very much.
And then to have you share the recipe for your delicious Chocolate Crunches!!!! What a delight it always is to come and learn something new!
Your lovely poem by Charles has brought the Spring to me today.
Sending love from here....

Leslie @ goodbye, house! HELLO, HOME! said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L
!
!
Happy Spring to you, Farah!

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pink and purple are such cheerful colors. Your cloche is so pretty, Farah.

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
I am late coming to the party, but I am glad I finially made it!!
Your handmade flowers are beautiful and showcased perfectly in your cloches!!
I am excited for spring too, but here we still have a lot of rain.
Hugs,
Bella

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your flowers and cloche are so pretty Farah! Just beautiful!

kara@elements-interiors.net said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE THIS! Come on ova' and link up to my Linky Party! xoxokara


*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *


So delicate and BEAUTIFUL!!! Come share!

Mimi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, What beautiful flowers! Thanks for stopping by "My Green Acre" and leaving such a sweet wish for my granddaughters and also for leaving the link to your wonderful blog ~ Brenda (Mimi)

Lauren @ 31diy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very pretty! The flowers are gorgeous.

kara@elements-interiors.net said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am BEYOND ready for Spring!!!

Thank you for linking this up at Whassup Wednesday! I hope to see you again this week :) Great Post!

xoxokara

Beverly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Pink Saturday, Farah. I am so glad you joined us.

Your flowers are exquisite, and they look lovely under the cloche. You are so talented.

Naturally Me Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stunning! I love it.

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful creations! You are very talented. :)
I am your newest follower. :)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a darling project!

Thank you ever so much for linking up.

I do hope you have a glorious weekend.

BrushedByAnAngel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah (love your name), the flowers are beautiful and I am going back to see how you did it. I love the two color combination you used, very soft and delicate.
Brenda

Melody said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! So glad you joined the Cottage Colors Party! Your blog is delightful and those flowers are wonderful....I'm off tp view the HERE part of your post :)

Judy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those pretty flowers! I have several cloches and one right now is housing a fern that might not otherwise survive in the desert climate where I love.

Thanks for sharing.

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such pretty flowers and the cloche you created is beautiful, Char

andrea chiu said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us.
Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

andrea chiu said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

LinkWithin