Friday, March 25, 2011

Paint party

A BASKET OF FLOWERS





Hello Dear Sweeties...
Hope everyone is busy with her garden to
welcome to spring ... the colours and the fragrances
which make the world more beautiful 

"Where flowers bloom so does hope."
-  Lady Bird Johnson


Flowers in any shape, fresh or fake, dry or painted
bring happiness, joy and colours in our homes

Debbidos of blogging and babbling
announced a
colour my world party 
at 25th March

The rule for the party was only that the project will be
SPRAY PAINTED
So here it is my little effort ... 
I started from an ordinary basket, painted and than 
decorated with flower ...
It can be suitable for any teenage girl's room for 
keeping anything sweetly...

OK, lets start the fun part...


A very inexpensive and ordinary basket...
I spray it with  light Baby Pink colour


Glued these leaves with glue gun on the edges of
the basket


Now I added flower made with foamic sheet and 
glued them also in an arranging manner...


Now here you can see that I finished the gluing process
of leaves and flowers... Wrap a Pink Satin Ribbon
around the handle of the basket...


A closer look


A puffy bow of the same ribbon is tucked on the handle...
 Soon I am going to have a post on 
"How To Make Bows"...


This is your end result ... Isn't pretty?
Pink and Lilac and white with green ...
A touch of delicacy with beauty...


So how do you feel about the journey of  
Trash to Treasure...
And yes one more thing I want to share with you all that
on 27th of March 
and
on  8th of April

I will be the guest blogger on 


I am hoping that you will remember it and
pay a visit there too...

I am waiting for your responses and suggestion ...
And please share ...
If you have any other craft idea after seeing this ...

HAPPY PAINTING



I AM LINKED UP WITH

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







 UndertheTableandDreaming







Boogieboard Cottage


monogram

54 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Tess Maxey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah!!! I don't comment often but I love to come and look at the wonderful things you make! I love this basket! You are truly talented

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very pretty basket Farah just in time for spring!! Love the colour you painted it!!
So nice to finally be having spring weather!!

Pamela xo

Liz- said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful basket Farah, love the color you chose too! The wrapped handle gives it that special touch!
Your arrangement of the greens and flowers is perfect! Great idea! Liz

margo2 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah I just adore this little basket! You never cease to amaze me with your talents!!

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so nice of you farah very creative and I like all your posts I am eagerly waiting to visit your blog
anandhirajan

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so impressed with this project Farah. I love that you sprayed the basket, it turned out so pretty. Thanks for joining my party.

mississippi artist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very pretty. The flowers are georgeous. This would make a nice gift for anyone.

AshTreeCottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! It's so nice to meet you. You did a wonderful job embellishing your basket, it's really sweet. I see that you live in Pakistan. I spent three years living in Bahrain and loved it. I am your newest follower. I hope that you will stop by and visit me sometime too.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very pretty!

Mare said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi farah,lovely basket you made.:))....
it´s so springly:)))....
kisses :))...
M...

Pam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very pretty basket. Love the colors you chose for it.

linda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the basket is just so pretty the flowers look real and i love the colors and the basket painted just wonderful:)

Gabriela Delworth said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love your basket project. It makes a wonderful gift container as well!


~ Gabriela ~

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute basket, look great:@)

Lynn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely basket. Happy PS

Cindy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The sweetest little basket! Love it!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yup very pretty! have a happy pink Saturday...

Laura Ingalls Gunn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Pink Saturday!

I absolutely love all of your pink basket.

I am hosting an auction on my blog of vintage and antique linens ~some are pink! :)

Come by and take a peek.

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely tutorial and the basket is just wonderful with flowers and vine added. Perfect for spring too. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Penny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's lovely! I'm no good at flower arrangement. You did a wonderful job !

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what a beaufiul project. You're very creative!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

tale of many cities said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

well hello Easter! very nice! :)

vaheeda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

amazing!!!whatever u touch it becomes beautiful!!u have magic in ur hands..god bless u..farah..
http://zovascreations.blogspot.com

Jori said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It turned out great! It's amazing what a little spray paint can do. I am your latest follower!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Annesphamily said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sweet basket! HPS! Enjoy the weekend and I look forward to seeing more of your finished projects.

MiniBinoy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

very pretty basket farah!! u have completely transformed that ordinary looking basket into something so fabulous!!! congrats:)..luv the colour combinations too..hugs

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farrah, your basket is beautiful. I love exactly how you have made it. What a beautiful way to decorate a plain basket. Thank you so much for your inspiring tutorial!
Hugs,
Terri

Shairbearg said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the basket!! I love tutorials :)

I am a new follower from the Monday Mania Blog hop.
http://www.theknitwitbyshair.com

Shelia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah and it is so very nice to meet you and thank you for becoming a follower of my blog!
Oh, now aren't you the most creative! What a pretty little basket you've created! Love that you glued the flowers around the edges and your bow is so pretty!
Your blog is so pretty!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Alicia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the basket! I'm following from the blog hop! I'm glad to be your newest follower. Lovely site.

nima said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow...gorgeous...lilac and pastel green are my favorite too...

Kathy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I didn't know about this party - I love what you've done with this basket - so beautiful and feminine! Love taking simple things and making them fantastic,
Well Done,
Kathy

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful Farah! this would be a great idea for a flower girl basket! Congratulations on your guest post at BBAA!!

Donene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, this is beautiful! I love the pink! Thanks for you nice comments!

laurie @ bargain hunting said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, it is so pretty. Thank you for showing how you made it, and thank you for linking to Favorite Things. laurie

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just lovely, Farah. Reminds me of some baskets I used to make when I had my floral shop.

With Spring here, I need to do some floral arranging. It's my favorite time of the year.

Hope you're enjoying lovely weather too!

Holly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely transformation...trash to treasure is one of my favorite types of crafts! Thanks for coming by 504 Main...I am a new follower here!
Holly
504 Main

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
under your hands everything turns to beauty and treasure. The basket is marvellous.
Greetings, Johanna

Michelle @ Ten June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very pretty! Perfect for spring : )

fialka012 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Krásné...

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your basket is so sweet! Just perfect for Spring!

Red Door Home said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is so nice to see pretty flowers! Makes me think spring can not be too far away!

Naturally Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah..I love your little lilac basket..so pretty! A real spring project. Have a great weekend!

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, This basket is so lovely. I can certainly see this in any age girl's room or a bathroom. I love the little foam flowers. I will be looking for the bow tutorial. I could one tie beautiful bows but can't seem to hold all the ribbons together lately. Beautiful post. Sorry to be so late but I am trying to catch up. Love, Ginger

Radka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pretty basket, Farah:)

Farah Muzaffar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks a lot dear friends... you are an asset for me

Farah Muzaffar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks to all

Shirley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah,
This basket is so awesome..I truly have found it so delighful..I'm now following you (like everyone else) as you have a beautiful talent...hope you stop by to see what I have going on too! If not, that's okay as life is so busy..
Enjoy the weekend,
Sincerely, Shirley

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute! :) have a wonderful weekend!
~Liz

Naturally Me Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks beautiful. I love looking at trash to treasure crafts...i love repurposing/recycled creations as well. :)

Sherry said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah,
That turned out beautiful! I love it pink. The flowers are perfect for spring. Thanks for linking it up!
Sherry

Jerri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the basket! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites last week. I'm featuring you this week. Come by and grab my featured button if you'd like one!

Domain registration india said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This post is so cute and gorgeous and i love this flower basket.

Linda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very sweet basket Farah. Pink is such a lovely color.

LinkWithin