Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Percy

PERCY AND PIGEON

Hello Dear Friends
Hope all of you enjoying the chilled weather and waiting for the spring
which is not very far now.
Blogging is a very different and interesting world, 
so much creativity you can see here and leearn a lot more

My today's post is for Debbiedos Pet's Party...
Its so interesting topic that I cant dropped the idea for a new post for it

And thanks to God that I have a pet :x

"PERCY"





A very sweet, playful and loving
  Persian Kitten
Its one year old, quite naughty. always wants to sit on Laptop 
when you are working on it.
Today I am going to tell you a story of Percy.

Percy's fascination with the pigeon!

The pigeon was injured and he has been residing in our bedroom's balcony...
and the window is mirrored from outside.......
and Percy has been trying to scare off the bird for 3 days


The injured pigeon...


Our bored Percy...Isn't?


Fascination of target ...


He has been trying one thing or another whenever 
he sets eyes on the bird...



Fortunately for this guy here...
He can't see what Percy has been doing from the inside


All strategies failed to scare off the birdie ...
Oh poor my sweet darling


Mounting frustration ...


Contemplating a new plan...
A daily routine...


Deep study of target


Such a beautiful bird ... 
It has got flecks of peacock green and indigo


My poor littlePercy


Inventory still going strong


To futile results
 Alasssssssss


Brave birdy... 

So after four days bird recovered from his injury and flew away and

LIVE HAPPY AFTER EVER

Hope you enjoyed my  Percy's post, 
pets are such a beauty in your life...

Wish you all the best with your loved ones...
Waiting for the responses eagerly...


Happy Blogging







MY LINKIES


31 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is gorgeous....and very patient indeed. That is so funny Farah how she sits there...she must lick her lips all day long. Thanks for sharing her, this was a precious post.

Melynda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The same thing happens here, when I put peanuts out for the squirrels, my cat sits on the inside plotting how to get to the outside and capture a squirrel. What he would do with it once captured, is unknown, to me and to my cat!

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is a beautiful cat! I really enjoyed your story Farah! Cats are so fascinating!

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Poor sweet Percy! How frustrating it must have been for him, but probably lifesaving for the pigeon. :) Your pictures and story are truly sweet, my friend--thank you for sharing.

nima said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

percy is too cute....lol

Liz@http://infusewithliz.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cute story! Little did the bird know just how close he was to being chomped! Good thing for that glass between them! Percy is beautiful!

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Blessings Farah,

Percy is so adorable and that little birdie is beautiful! I loved the Percy story with a happy ending!

Big hugs'
Catlyn

Victoria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What great photos you have of both the pigeon and Percy! Percy is a very beautiful baby, I can't believe he is only 1 yr. old! I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Monique said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! New follower from I Love my Online Friends blog hop. I love Percy... so sweet and I love your blog. I'll be back often to read more!

Blessings
Monique
http://originalmischief.blogspot.com

Elsina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my what an awesome gorgeous cat you have! Love the photos and story!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
oh, that is such a sweet story with Percy. I love his wonderful fur, I would love to ruffle his fur a bit. Such a beauty. And I like that happy end of the story, also. I think, Percy enjoyed this fascinating bird-TV just for him.
Thank you so much for all the sweet photos.
Greetings, Johanna

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, your Percy is so pretty and you took some very good pictures of his adventure with the bird.

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is so cute watching that bird! It must have been a sad day for him when the bird was strong enough to fly away! Linda

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful kitty!! Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the blog hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

Hani@Craftionary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cutiepie Percy is.. :) I loved the story of Percy and the Pigeon... Lovely way to put it.. :)
I love pets and we still have these white royal pigeons at my parents place.. I miss them loads..
Love
Hani
http://craftionary.blogspot.com/

Bayside Gal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is beautiful! Cats and Birds... a love/hate relationship LOL. My cats fight over the window to see who gets the best seat in the house.

Judy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is just beautiful. Such a sweet looking cat. Thanks so much for stopping by and inviting me to visit.

the cape on the corner said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

how funny! i love the pic of him laying his head on the windowsill. such determination to not leave that bird! stopping by from debbie's party.

fialka012 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

To je krásné...

Ms. Bake-it said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,

Loved this post! Percy is gorgeous! The picture of Percy with his head on the window sill cracks me up! He sure kept up his vigilance on the pretty pigeon! Great photos and story!

~ Tracy

The Polka Dot Closet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is living every cats dream! What a beautiful cat! Thanks for stopping by, Debs party is sooo fun!

Carol

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is such a beautiful cat! That is a pretty pigeon too, I am so happy she recovered and was able to fly away. Really nice pictures and story!

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh goodness me. I went to bed, tried to sleep. Couldn't so I got up and found your message. I am in love with Percy. First of all, he is soooo beautiful. You just want to hug him and never let him go. You are so right. Poor Percy. Probably couldn't understand why the bird was not fearful of him and couldn't figure a way to get to the bird. So funny. But all in all it was a happy ending. The beautiful bird recovered and Percy still has you. This is such a sweet story. Hugs, Ginger

Terrie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, lovely Percy and lucky birdie who escape from the fear. Percy's gorgeous and the expression is funy. Thanks for your sweet commments. Well, my cats are boys and already desexed. Really cats are our friends. Your blog is interesting. I'll follow you.

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is a handsome boy! He looks so nice and soft! Thank you for sharing this story! I really enjoyed reading it!

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
Your Percy is a beautiful cat, I am sure he enjoyed the excitement his pigeon friend brought:-) My dogs love to watch all the garden creatures out the windows, I can't imagine life without my fur babies! They bring me such joy, as I am sure your Percy brings to you :-)))
Hugs to you and a pat for Percy:-)
Bella

Leslie @ goodbye, house! HELLO, HOME! said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful cat, Farah!
I have seen many cats today from the party and Percy is the prettiest, I think.
I am happy that the pigeon couldn't see Percy, and be scared away.
Maybe God knew you needed to watch over the pigeon while it healed and gave it a place to rest?
I love birds, too!
I hope you have a blessed day!
Thank you for inviting me to your home!
My ferrets give Percy a big kiss!
;)
~Leslie

Love of the Sea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Percy is quite a handsome little devil. Love his face...and those big paws of his. How sweet!!!

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Farah, this post of Percy and pigeon has got to be the cutest thing I've seen in a looooong time. First of all...Percy is gorgeous! What a sweet face! And then, to have him so frustrated over that lack of attention from the bird. He must think he's lost his appeal.LOL!
I think Percy is my new hero.
hugs to you from here...

Anita said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a pretty cat! What a story they have going on between them! Great photos!!

Melynda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are a stylish blogger, stop by and see! Enjoy your day.

LinkWithin