Monday, January 10, 2011

Hopes


ME AND MY NEW YEAR

New Sun, new hopes
and 
a beginning of 
a new life

 Photo by Dorothy Kennedy


Hello dear friends,
How days passed so fast, 
a complete year, 365 days, 52 weeks
are now the PAST.

The past on which we only can think and do nothing...
All of you have good and bad memories of that passed year, 
and hopes and wishes for the coming new year.

As I think of my childhood every time, 
when I went to new class, 
I promised myself to work more hard, 
pay full attention to my studies,
always done my homework in time,
try to keep my note books neat and clean,
always sleep at time...
and this list is going on and on and on
I am sure most of you have the same passion, 
and dreams :).

And now at this stage, being a full time house wife
and a mother, 
I have the same feeling, but my priorities are changed, 
now I want 
to menage my home with more organized way,
I plan that how things can be managed more 
better in my budget,
take care of my kids more properly,
to have good relations with IN LAWS...lol
( its a reality, don't you agree? )

But what do you think, do all our wishes
and dreams comes to reality?

In my opinion either we got what we want or not,
one should not drop the HOPES...
Don't stop to dream,
don't compromise on your beautiful smile,
never give up for anything you wanted.
But 
be sincere, be polite, loving
and
never try to find your ways by pulling others...

Every night before going to sleep just think for
2 to 3 minutes about the day you had passed,
what good and what bad you have
done in last 24 hours...
Its the key of your success, 
key of awakening 
key of happiness ...
Believe Me

And,
Always remember 
there is a God who knows our 
INNER
more than Us.

Take a new beginning, 
a new shinning sun of hopes, 
love, care and sincerity.
Sincerity to yourself, to your inner soul,
And sure it will gives you
Eternal Happiness



 Now today I want to share some 
of the scenic photos of my 
lovely cyber friend
Dorothy Kennedy 
I met her on the forum of Hgtv
and become good friends... 
She lives in western New york,
on Canandaigua Lake.
Her home is beside the lake 
and mostly pictures I shared with you 
are of the lake... 
Hope you all like it...


Look at the different colour God created...


Are clouds can be so beautiful, what do you think?
I am sure about it ...


Fallen leaves add such a drama to the picture


I love the beauty of these circles


Ice, water, golden sun... what a combination
I love this photo...
And very much thankful to Dorothy that she share it with us


Blue, Blue and Blue... So crystal clear water,
 shadow of clouds...

 Its one of my favourite shot by Dorothy,
Rain and loneliness...
A dreamy and romantic touch...
I would love if you please 
suggest some title for this picture

A very beautiful picture I think two days before Christmas Eve
She got first prize for this picture...
Isn't lovely?


I would love if you
 like to share your feeling and wishes for this 
New Year.

And enjoy the beautiful pictures of Dorothy Kennedy,
she is an amateur photographer.
Thanks a lot Dorothy for your 
sharing

Happy Life for all of you




LINKIES FOR THE POST




It's OK to follow... it's the Weekend





monogram
 
Photobucket


 



28 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

pam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful sentiments Farah! Dorothy's photos are gorgeous,especially the last one. It's amazing she captured it with no one on the street. I would call it...time stands still.
Thanks for the beautiful post!

Liz@http://infusewithliz.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah that was lovely...you said everything so nicely and you speak a lot of truths!
What a lovely tribute to Dorothy, she does take some amazing pictures.
I'll have to think about a title for that picture...

carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this blog ...and the pix Dorothy shared are beautiful aren't they.I have to say that you are one of the craftiest people I know

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah,
I think, everybody starts a new year with a lot of resolutions. I remember mine when I was young and now, as I am not anymore young, I have still resolutions to make everything a bit better. But in the end, it is just important to live and to share our life with our family and friends. God days and bad days. You are such a thoughtful persons, I am sure you make the best out of your life.
Greetings, Johanna

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This was such a beautiful post Farah!!
Happy New Year to you!
Pamela xo

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

As usual Farah you have touched the soul of our combined hearts. You have put into words the hopes and desires mankind throughout our planet.
Thank you for your beautiful spirit and insight. I thank God that he has blessed you with the skill to communicate. so beautifully.
God bless and keep you throughout the New Year.
Love Ya, Ginger

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, you continue to inspire me. Your love of life and family is so evident in your words and in your creations. Thank you for sharing the pictures from our special friend and for reminding all of us that we have so much more in common than any perceived differences in culture. Happy New Year to you, my friend! I am so thankful to have you in my life.

pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely post Farrah, and I love how soothing your 'voice' is, when I read your thoughts. A few minutes of reflection at the of the day is such a good idea, I must remember to make that my routine.
xxx

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are beautiful pictures that Dorothy took...she is very good with the camera.

Designs By Pinky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful post, Farah! I am past the stage of raising my children but remember those days with great joy! Dorothy's pictures are all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing this beautiful post with us!!!!! XO, Pinky

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah!
Your sentiments today are so lovely! THank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the new year, and on living a good life.
I too think that what you dream about, and what you put your mind on, comes into being.
It has always worked for me. So this year I am putting my thoughts on creative joy! Yea!
Hugs,
TErri

Princesa Nadie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This Blogger worl is great and the world seem smaller and every place is near...Greetings from Spain
Meeting you has been a pleasure

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah this post is beautiful! So true...all you have said here. I remember, when I was much younger, that sometimes I would want my life to be a little different. And then my son was born with all of his disabilities. I realize then, that yes, my life was certainly going to be different, and it would be whatever I chose to make it. I could have joy, or I could have sadness. I chose joy. It was not always easy, but it was always worth it.
Dorothy's photos are so beautiful! Just beautiful.
Thank you so much for your lovely message. I appreciate and love your friendship so much.
sending you hugs form here...

Beedeebabee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful post, Farah! Happy New Year to you sweetie. I also loved Dorothy's lovely photographs. I need to find more time in this new year...I don't know how, but I have to try! Many wonderful blessing to you, dear Farah! xo Paulette

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah, What a lovely post today! I always begins with lots of New Year plans... too many, but I try to do my best each day. If in the end I don't completely reach my goal, I will at least have made progress :-)
Your friends photos are amazing! I choose the same favorite as you, the rain and the empty bench, full of emotion, stunning!
Have a good day!
Bella

1grown2togo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such beauty!!! I am your newest GFC & emails subscriber~~ Following you from Feed Me Friday

http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

simplydesigning.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a lovely post. Thanks for linking up!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Annette said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Everything you said is so true. Every year brings new hopes and dreams but it is up to us to be mindful of how we go about achieving them. The photos are beautiful! My title suggestion...Solitude.
Have a beautiful day! :)

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those photos were amazing. I love the sky, I always have. My parents are fortunate enough to live on 2 different lakes throughout the year. The sky is forever changing and always so beautiful. My kids appreciate the changing skyscapes too, they don't mind when I stop to take pictures - they share their own sky pictures with me from their cell phones (it must be hereditary). I enjoyed your post, thank you for sharing.

Michelle
www.newengland-style.com

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for joining Feed Me Friday today. Your post was wonderful, and Dorothy's pictures are breathtaking! I'm following and subscribing and look forward to learning wonderful things from you. ;)

www.ohsosavvymom.com

Vanessa@Southern In My Heart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Farah, I am so thrilled that you shared these gorgeous photos and wonderful insights at Inspiration Friday this week! You spoke truth and I was just reading in my quiet time this morning about how we can rest comfortably knowing that God knows even the deepest parts of our hearts and souls and still loves and accepts us. Such peace in that! Thanks again for linking this up and I hope to see more of you in the future!
Vanessa

Beedeebabee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just stopping in again to say hi, Farah. Have a lovely weekend! xo Paulette :D

Mare said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

dear farah beautiful pictures, beautiful post ...... I wish you all the happiness in this world :))....
big kiss from croatian :))...
M. ...

Ashley B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello! I'm your newest follower, found you on the weekend blog hop :) hope you follow back!

http://thelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com
http://ashleybdesigns.blogspot.com

thank you!
Ashley B.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah thanks so much...I really am happy you started a blog too. You are such a creative soul and have lots to share....thank you for your support.

Donene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What gorgeous pictures, they are so beautiful and I love all of your advice. thanks for your nice comments!

A Little of This and a Little of That said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm your newest follower from The Weekend Blog Hop. Please stop by and follow back :-)
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a good week,
Ellie

Marie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What beautiful photos -- I especially love the one with the park bench! Just gorgeous.

I'm a new follower :-)

LinkWithin