Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Chocolate Heaven


CHOCOLATE COLD CAKE
WITHOUT BAKING

Hello and welcome in
2011.
I am sure every one enjoyed new year with new hopes,
new dreams and new aims for a
peaceful and joyous life.
I am bit busy with my guests and that's why 
my post is one day late.
In fact I have no time to come and even check my mails...

Any how today I am here with a quick and kids favourite recipe,
specially for chocolate lovers.
It served chilled and frozen but with a rich creamy
and crunchy flavour



Very simple and easy to make and 
nothing special requires for... 
and its just a question of 10 to15 minutes efforts.


The basic thing is fresh cream, 
I normally used full cream milk 
and I have lots of cream every time.
It is around 3 cups of cream. 
You can add or subtract as pr your wish.


Ingredients are
Off course 3 cup fresh cream,  2 eggs, 
1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts,
3/4 cup sugar (it can be according to your sweet taste)
3tbs Cocoa powder, 4 tbs Milk Powder
3 half roll packet of Marie Biscuit.

Mix eggs, sugar, powder milk and cocoa powder in the
fresh cream and mix smoothly with the help of
electric beater.


 Here clearly you can see the consistency of your batter, 
now its ready to cook a bit


Ohhh crushed roughly the biscuits and put aside.


Crushed walnuts, you can use any nuts of your choice.


In a saucepan heat the batter until it bubbles like this, 
cook 5 minutes more.


After removing from heat add biscuits and walnuts immediately. 


Now shift in a serving dish from the sauce pan, 
and set aside for cooling.
After an hour lay a plastic wrap on the dish 
and place it in the refrigerator's ice box.


After 5 to 6 hours when it sets and chilled, 
you can serve it with
further whipped cream or any fruit of your choice
The texture you can see clearly.


Hmmm yummy chilled creamy chocolate cake.
The crunchiness of biscuits and nuts is as it is,
never be soggy.


Have some please, I am sure you will love it.


Its my one day late post, hope you will try this 
nutritious dessert, I am sure it will be a delight 
for kids specially. 
I would love to clear you about any confusion or difficulty 
you have in understanding the recipe.
E-mail me or here in comment box.


Wish you all again 



Waiting for your responses and suggestion that how you find it,
and tell me again 
when you give it a try...

Happy Chocolating






Linkies for the post



topsy turvy tuesdays





19 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Naturally Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Happy New Year! I have read through your recipe and looked at the pictures which make my mouth water but alas I am resigned to hommus dip and a carrot for desert at the moment! Lovely to have you back anyway.

Melynda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Greetings Farah, I had found you originally through the hearth n soul blog hop, and had remembered that we had emailed each other comments, went back through my old emails and came across yours. I now have you on my reader and have enjoyed reading about your crafts, you produce lovely things for your home. thanks.

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe. It will make a great dessert, too.
I wish you a Happy New Year with Health, Luck and Joy.
Greetings, Johanna

Annette said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have really enjoyed reading through your blog after finding it on craftgossip. You make beautiful things!! This chocolate dessert looks delicious! I'm your newest follower!

Annette
http://sewcrazed.blogspot.com

Tasha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy New Years! Mmm, that looks yummy.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Farah you are so good in the kitchen, you are making my mouth water, but I am on a diet!

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah, Happy New Year!
Your dessert looks so divine! Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. It looks like a treat my daughter, who loves chocolate, would like very much.
Hugs,
Terri

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi farah, Wah re wah what an easy recipe nice photos along with it no wonder even a novice can dig a hand in creating it
Thanks farah for sharing
anandhirajan

Amnah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My sister-in-law taught me how to make something similar to this. We rolled them into balls and coated them in coconut and pistachios.

pam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That looks so good Farah! I love chocolate!

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi dear Farah,
This sounds so delishious! I don't think I sould eat a bite right now, but in a few days I could probably eat the entire pan full.
I just had to come and thank you for your lovely message you left for me at my place. And the well wishes and prayers.
I am still real foggy from the anethesia, so I don't make a lot of sense yet. I am hoping today is better.
Hugs to you dear friend

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yummy, Farah! I haven't even thought about Marie's biscuits since I was in England 30 years ago! Surely, there must be a place in the U.S. where I could get them. Now, I'll look.

Hope you had a love holiday season! Take care!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Happy New Year to you too! I have read through your recipe and looked at the pictures which make my mouth,pretty much,water and did fall in love with it all!
Fabulous post and great blog Farah,keep up the good work my friend!
hugs
lila

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy new year Farah! This looks like such a yummy dessert!

jennoreilly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh dear, this does look decadent doesn't it!

Found you on thrilling thursday, have a super weekend:)

Beedeebabee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy New Year Dear Farrah! Your recipe looks very delicious! I'm surely going to give this a try...It's very similar to something we make, only we cheat a little bit and use a powdered chocolate pudding mix that we just have to add milk to and boil, then we layer the chocolate pudding with graham crackers, and chill. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe with us, and have a fun, fun, fun weekend! xo Paulette :)

Biljana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks delishious, njami, thanks for sharing:-)
Happy New Year!!
Hugs, Biljana

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a fun idea! like a fun version of twix! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! I've never heard of anything like this, but it looks delicious! I'm always open to trying any new dessert!

LinkWithin