Saturday, December 04, 2010

Thank You

 I AM VERY THANKFUL 
TO YOU ALL

Hello to all of my friends.

Your encouraging and loving comments on
 Hidden Beauties Of Pakistan
 make my days really.
Pakistan is not a country of BLACK... and I am very happy
that you all believe on me and start thinking good about us.
All of you gives me such a happiness about my 
that post that truly I don't have words to say
a TRUE THANKS
to all of you.
All the comments are such a valuable asset for me that I read it
many times and each time I feel same happiness and satisfaction.

Satisfaction ...
Yes, I am very satisfied with the inner of my heart that although
its a very little effort to give the world a true picture of my country, 
but at least I tried, I put my part of efforts in it.
And there is a saying
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.  
So I lit up my candle.
And it is always a journey through people, through their thinking's,
through their vision of seeing anything...
And I am pretty sure that what I lit up in your thoughts, 
you will spread it and make it clear about what the
bad picture media shows.
It is now your part of effort and your turn to make world
Happy, Peace full and
realized  people the right and wrong,
not only in that case but in every aspect of life.
I mean you can 
LIT UP YOUR CANDLE TOO
Once again a very heartily thankful to all of you.
And I am very happy because of one more reason that, I believe that 
how much I love my country, 
all those who give their opinions and comments love theirs too.
And its the sign of purity, concerns, faith.
Anyone who has love for the nation and country... basically he/she loves
Humanity and Peace.
All my good and prosperous wishes to all of you

LOVE YOUR 
 COUNTRY


Today I am going to share a beautiful Shabby cottage of
 
Melanie Stricker Hays

She has a very beautiful home which is totally
decorated in white and pink. 
Her house is not the matter of that
how much money is expending on it.
No it is the true example of 
sense of decor, efforts one can have for her home,
and the result is
A charming and inviting home.
Here I share some glimpses of that beautiful house.


 Blues and Whites
Her master retreat, and it is in the basement... 
Do you feel a basement feeling?

  
Her elder daughter's room.
The quilt was in her old room and was a twin. 
She cut it up and covered the cornices with it 
and then used the other half at the end of the bed. 
Made two pillows from one sham
Creativity:)


Living room attached with the Kitchen



Adorned with Pink, White and Silver


So delicate and adorable cushions


Isn't cute and creative ?
Made this lampshade from some tole, rosettes, and ribbon.
 

 A very beautiful Christmas arrangement

I am sure you all enjoyed the tour of Melanie home.
I really admire her efforts and taste and the sense of using the things 
at the right place with a right time...
She is member of  RMS on HGtv and you can visit her home more 
by clicking Here

 As my time passes in the wonderful world of blogging
I learned a lot and it increases day by day more.
I know it is the encouragement and love of all of you, who visited
me, give me suggestions, praising my little efforts and visited me
to share my happiness
Thanks a lot to all of you once again.
Now I decide to post twice a week i.e is on
Saturday and Tuesday.
Hope you will remember to check me on these days
because 
I am waiting for you.
Wish you a pleasant weekend

HAPPY WINTER




My Linkies





Photobucket







Shibley Smiles Sunday Blog Hop

Photobucket







badge
monogram



14 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah :) Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your very lovely comment :) This is a wonderful post ~ and I am so admiring Melanies home, it is so very pretty in pink, my favorite color, and it is hard to believe that the master bedroom is in a basement; it does not have that feel at all; very warm and inviting. I will have to check out more pictures of her home. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
I always love to visit your blog. Thank you for introducing this nice blog of Melanie Stricker Hays and showing the wonderful photos. I am sure you both have a lot of creativity in common.
Greetings, Johanna

Natasha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That home is gorgeous! I love everything about it, especially the beautiful Christmas centrepiece. Thank you for posting these gorgeous pictures.

Best wishes for a lovely Pink Saturday!
Natasha.

Jan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful message and great pictures!

Kimberly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog (www.sheltonmade.blogspot.com) I looked at my button and it worked for me so maybe it was the network. Would love for you to link up to my saturday blog hop!

Thanks
Kimberly

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Melanie's home looks very comfortable! Everything is so pretty and soft! Regarding some sentiments of your message, I always believed that if bloggers ran the world, we might have a great chance to have world peace and certainly a more beautiful world!

Marie @ Sally Lee by the Sea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Pink Saturday ~ I love your blog!

I'm a new follower ~ would love for you to visit my blog when you have the time.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.
http://SallyLeeByTheSea.com

Beedeebabee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farrah! Your message was beautiful!! Thank you for the tour of Melanie's home. I oohed all the way through! Everything is soooo pretty! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo Paulette

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farrah! What a beautiful message!

Hugs'
Catlyn

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for linking up at Relax and Surf Sunday. I'm now following you as well. One thing I'm not the best at is decorating.

Beverly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Pink Saturday, Farah. I am so glad you joined us this week.

It is important that we share and learn more about each other. It is by that the world can know more peace and understanding.

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures.

Nancy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree, these are lovely rooms.

Still visiting around Pink Saturday posts. Have a wonderful weekend.

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Melanie really needs to start a blog. She has so much to share and isnpire. This was very kind of you to feature Farah.

Life in Rehab said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stunning, Farrah, truly a wonderful mini tour.

I think you may single handedly show the world how little difference there is between us all.

LinkWithin