Monday, November 08, 2010

My Treasure

Treasure In Whites



After a very hectic weekend I thought about 
my new post that about what it should be, 
a tutorial or something else?
What is the most favourite thing for us, you can say
what is the most fun thing we enjoyed anytime, I
mean US for Ladies, what do you say?
I feel SHOPPING:).
My husband said ladies are always happy with shopping
either its their own or go with anyone else
or even only a 
window shopping...
OK just let me know what do you feel
about this saying of about I think 90%
of HUSBANDS.
The whole weekend I was on shopping,its because the 
weather has changed and our religious festival
Eid-ul-Azha
is approaching also, its on 
17th of November.
With the word SHOPPING, 
I want to share with you some of my favourite
shopping, and I also want to
know that what type of shopping you like most...


Although things appears in the above picture is 
not my weekend shopping, but it is my favourite type 
of shopping. I love to purchase cushions,
pillows, table mats, runners and 
things related to home decor, 
but I love to purchase little items,
and love to discover things after roaming
a lot and luckily if in less prices.
That will double my enjoyment, :P.


First of all I told you one thing, these pillows are not
my shopping, they are give me by my MIL, 
she embroidered them in her leisure time,
and I showed you closely the neatness
in her work.
 

It is monogrammed by Good Luck.
 

Now have a close look, 
how neatly the little leaves were emborided
I love the colour combination too.


Although the pattern is quite old, but I love it.
It can enhance the beauty of white bedspread.


 The cutest Lazy Daisy flower, and how much neat
the long and short stems are.
So it is the treasure given by my 
MIL.

Now my little HAPPY SHOPPING


I love those little round coasters, and
those six coasters only cost me
one and half $ 



So neatly appliqued mouth watering
strawberries are real beauty.


Don't you think it doubles the beauty of this little tray?


And what about these little cute candles?
Do you anything more in your mind 
about those coasters?


These crochet cushions are one of my favourite, 
I bought them from a thrift shop,
but unfortunately both are with different size, 
design and in colour too... 


I love its pattern but still not decided where to arrange them.


 I have these beautiful White pillows and cushions.
So what did you say, are they beautiful.


Oh this little lovely cut work plus embroidered
table mat is something my very favourite.
I love it very much because of its beauty and delicacy,
which I think I couldn't show you in the picture.




 I forgot to show you these lovely coasters, they are bit small 
in size but I found them very cute, isn't?


So its some of my favourite shopping, 
infect I also want to share my laces and ribbon treasure with you,
may be any other time, for today its enough I think.

Hope you would like to share your
favourite shopping,
which makes you happy, 
for which you always ready to go to market.

One more thing to tell you that I added a button on the top 
with the name ALL POSTS, here you can see and 
check my all post just in one click,
no archiving, no searching
just click the picture and you will be on that 
particular post.


Love you all
Happy Shopping


My Linkies









20 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

~SueSCharmingChippyCottageCreations~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah Shopping is my most favorite thing to do your husband is very right it does make me very happy!! I love the little pillows that were made with the embrodery they are very pretty the detail is perfect and the coassters are so danty and do give the tray added beauty. I have to say that the little table runner is my fav it is very shabby chic and would look so pretty with my decor. I love pillows and the ones you found are so pretty what a deal I don't always match them perfect that is my decor I mix and match very good shopping and thanks for sharing. I did go shopping this weekend also at the flea markets I will post my finds this week on my day off Wedensday so keep an eye out for it. XOXOXO Sue

Melly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the strawberries. I'm a sucker for shopping too! My fav thing to find is fine china!
Thanks for following us @
http://www.beckhamandblomm.com

A blog Roll is a place on a blog where you/or the blog owner can post blog buttons for others to see. It's a good way to fine new blogs to read. Feel feel to add your button so others can see you and join your followers.

I hope this answers your question.
Have a wonderful Monday.
Melly-

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
you have a good eye for fine quality in handcrafted things. All the cushions and mats are wonderful made. Surely shopping makes all women happy. But also one gets a lot of inspiration by shopping. And often one can change something on the things in ones home to make them look new. Inspiration is also a great advantage of blogging. I am always inspirated when I visited your blog.
Farah, I host every Wednesday in November a Christmas Cookie Party. People, who do not celebrate Christmas are also welcome to share any cookie or goodie recipe of their country. So we all together share international Cookie recipes. Just have a look at my sidebar.
I wish you a very nice week.
Greetings, Johanna

Radka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't like "every day" shopping. I like shopping for pretty things and you seem to an eye for them too:) I also like shopping for all the the bits and bobs for sewing, fabrics and threads, they are like sweets for me:))

Liz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, what a beautiful blog page you've created! Thanks for looking me up. I love your lace pillows...they always look good next to crisp linens!

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah!
What a beautiful post! So many gorgeous things to see. I especially love the beautiful pillows your MIL embroidered, they are lovely!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farrah!

What beautiful pillows! Thank you for stopping by The CSI Project!! It's nice to meet you!


xox
Jen

Tanya said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for visiting my blog!

I also enjoy shopping. For myself, looking for fabric is my favourite thing, but for a family activity, I also enjoy taking my boys and husband to the local farmers' market each weekend in the summer. It's nice for them to realize that food is grown, and doesn't just magically appear in the stores.

SalemMomma said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! I'm your newest follower, hope you can come by for a visit.
www.staying-me.com
I too love shopping. I think my favorite type of shopping is for crafting items. I'm always looking for a new activity to help me stay away from the housework!

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HI Farah!!

I think husbands no matter what country they come from are all the same ! Very funny my husband too always says we women love to shop!
I love all your things and the white pillows! I have a silver tray just like yours. I use it for so many different things.
Shopping always makes me happy even window shopping!
Love Pamela

Modern Country Lady said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely needlework, beautiful !!!!!

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Really beautiful things Farah!
Regarding shopping...I love to shop for home decorations and get inspired, but as for clothes or shoe shopping...I really don't enjoy it. I love going out to eat with friends since I don't like to cook and don't like to clean up the mess!!

TeresaMaxey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You really do some beautiful work Farah. I've always loved your needlework!

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You can see you love and passion for your crafts Farah..they are all so pretty.

Donene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Farah for your nice comments! I love shopping and I love your embroidered and crocheted pillows. I love to shop for things for my home as well!

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, You have done some great shopping!! Very pretty needlework items, Your MIL does amazing embroidery!!
I love antique shopping and garage sales... my husband likes them too, which makes for a nice shopping partner, who can carry the goodies:-))
Bella

Linda @ A La Carte said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah thanks for joining my Junkin Finds Friday party. Your pillows and all the handwork is lovely.

CollectIn Texas Gal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful handwork especially the Good Luck piece. How fun to find the very special crochet pillows and appliqued berry pieces. They look great on the silver tray. Nice to see you here on JFF.

Jil~Say It With Roses said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love to shop, too! I especially love to shop when I find beautiful treasures like you have!
Jil

romance-of-roses said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So lovely and beautiful work.
Lovingly...Lu

LinkWithin