Monday, November 29, 2010

Beauty of Pakistan

Hidden Beauties of 
PAKISTAN


Hello my dear friends , once again I  ma here with the love for my country
hope you like the tour of these beauties...
Don't rely on media's worse attitude...
Just see world is more and more beautiful than those people
showed to you...
Have a look please

Flowers on Raka poshi ... a snow covered 12th highest mountain 
in Pakistan, with an elevation of
7,788 m /25,551 ft.


 Hello to all of you, 
mostly of you have celebrated your vacations 
and Thanksgiving... Actually I didn't  knew about Thanksgiving,
but now with this blogging I knew about it clearly 
and feel very happy that you people celebrate it with such a loving heart
for your nation and country.
I believe the place where we live, 
our country is the most important thing in anyone's life.
Anyone with out recognition of its  nation its is nothing.
I am a proud Pakistani and I know nowadays
an ugliest picture about my country has been portrayed in front of the world, 
a picture that holds no color or I am not wrong to say 
“It’s all black just black”. 
But the true true picture is holding millions of colors, 
so bright and so shiny that can dazzle one’s eyes.  
Today I am with you with totally different topic and a different post,
I am sure you will enjoy this journey with me, I will show you how
beautiful this country is... It is not as
as media is showing you...
Here I want to share the true beauties of Pakistan,
Pakistan: means the “The land of pure” 
where each day the sun rises,with an enduring majesty as the rays of light 
flushing down towards the snow capped peaks of Himalaya’s and Nanga Parbat. 
A land where love finds a meaning in the heart warming hospitably of people, 
a land where history and ancient civilization mystifies one’s heart 
Pakistan's Northern Areas are the most beautiful places on the earth.
It has some world highest and most beautiful lakes...
Lush green meadows,  streams of waters full of minerals
OK lets start our journey, in fact I need another blog if I truly 
describe the everything, but just share some hope you enjoyed it.
Now we starts from the Lake  

Lake Saif ul Malook

The lake is an altitude of 3,224 m (10,578 feet) above sea level 
and it is amongst one of the highest lake in Pakistan.

A fairy tale called Saif ul Malook, is associated with the lake,
It is the story of prince of Persia who fell in love 
with a fairy princess at the lake.
The impact of the lake beauty is of such extent that people believe 
that fairies come down to lake in full moon.
Still now people don't stay on lake after the sunset because of fairies...

 
The water is clear with a slight green tone. 
The clarity of the water comes from the multiple glaciers 
all around the high basin feeding the lake.
It is speculated that an underground river
empties into the lake; which is why its depth is yet not confirmed
It is absolutely frozen in the winter.

 Shangrila Lake 


Shangrila Resort Skardu, also known as "Heaven on Earth", 
is nestled amongst some of the world's highest peaks. 
It encircles the heart shaped "Kachura Lake" 
and is surrounded by fruit laden orchards and flower filled gardens.


It is nearly 2,500 m or 8,200 feet above the sea level
 Kachura Lake is a lake of clear water having a depth of 70 meters. 
In summer it has a temperature of 15 degree Celsius. 
In winter the surface is frozen solid.

Dudipatsar Lake

The deep blue Dudipat Sar, at 3,800 meters,
is surrounded by green hills at 4.800 meters,
with snow patches in the shady hollows. 
The lake is very little visited by people
The whole area is accessible for four months every year from June-September
after which it is closed due to snow.

Its the most beautiful lake I believe. Still not very
common among the trekkers because of its hard trek.
The trek consists of a sometimes steep climbs
while at other places it passes through huge flat valleys;
at all times it is filled with amazing sights.
Look at the crystal clear water of river
The whole area is accessible for four months every year from June-September
after which it is closed due to snow.
It is highly not advised to track it in snow,
as there is a high probability of avalunches in the area.
The lake used to have an abundance of trout

Aanso Lake

Here I want to share a most difficult lake i.e  Aanso Lake
The name of the lake comes from its tear like shape 
the Urdu word Ansoo means tear drop.
Look at its shape

Ansoo Lake is a high-altitude lake elevation 16,490 feet or 5027 meters
It can be reached by a difficult track from Saif ul Malook and
requires physical and mental fitness. 
If one chooses to walk it takes more than seven hours 
for a round trip starting from lake Saiful Mulook. 
The track is covered with snow in most parts of the year. 
The best time to track is from 10 July to 15 August

The lake is said to have been discovered in 1993 by Pakistan Air Force pilots. 
One thingimpotent to be mentioned, even if u reach the lake, 
there is a dead-end. You cant go further into the lake because
the level of lake is pretty too low from the track 
and the surface is so steeper that you can not further,
as if you go, its impossible to climb back.
As one can see in the picture of lake, 
that is the nearest level of lake can be achieved.
According to local guides, hardly 10 out of 1000 casual / general people 
actually make it on average.
These are some beautiful and spectacular lakes of Pakistan
Pakistan is the home of several natural lakes
The largest lake  is the  Manchar Lakewhich is also the largest lake in South Asia 
The highest lake in Pakistan is theRush Lake
which is also the 25th highest lake is the world at an altitude of over 4,700 meters.

Deo Sai Planes

Do you ever heard the highest plateaus in the world 
with an average height of 4,114 metres (13,497 ft)above the sea level, 
covering an area of about 3,000 square kilometres (1,200 sq mi). 

It is said that the beauty of Deo Sai is cant be explained or pictured.
the highest plateaus in the world with an average height 
of 4,114 meters (13,497 ft) above the sea level, 
covering an area of about 3,000 square kilometers (1,200 sq mi).

 For just over half the year - between November and May - Deosai is snow-bound. 
In the summer months when the snow clears up, Deosai is accessible from theAstore Valley in the west and Skardu in the north .
Deosai is well known for its rich flora and fauna in the spring season
when it is covered by a variety of millions of flowers
and a wide variety of butterflies.


Sheosar Lake (also called Shausar Lake) is a  situated in Deo sai The lake is at an elevation of 4,142 m (13,589 feet). Its approximate length is reported to be 2.3 km (1.4 miles), width 1.8 km (1.2 miles) and average depth 40 m (131 feet).

Mountains and Glaciers

Pakistan’s North is the most spectacular and fascinating region.
Here, world's three famous mountain ranges meet -
the Himalayas, the Karakorams and the Hindukush.
And as well Pakistan has got more glaciers than any other land 
apart from the North and South Poles.
I am a lover of mountains and glaciers, 
their beauty always bewitched me.
Their greatness grandness is the true shadow of God's creation.
 Pakistan is the home to 68 peaks above 7000 meters high. 
Some of the longest glaciers outside polar region flow in the Karakorams. 
 
K2


K2 is the second highest mountain on Earth after Mount Everest. 
With a peak elevation of 8,611 metres (28,251 ft), 
K2 is part of the Karakoram

K2 is known as the Savage Mountain due to the difficulty of ascent
and the 2nd highest fatality rate among the for those who climb it.
For every four people who have reached the summit, one has died trying.
The mountain with the highest fatality rate, K2 has never been climbed in winter.

Nanga Parbat


The height of this mountain is 8126 metres above sea level. 
It is ninth heighest in the world and the highest mountain of Western Himalaya. 
It is also known for its highest wall of snow in the world. 
Such Huge glacier on a single mountain in the world is not present


It is named as Naked Mountainand 
and also
known as the "Killer Mountain," 
Nanga Parbat was one of the deadliest of the  for climbers 
in the first half of the twentieth century; 
since that time it has been less so, 
though still an extremely serious climb. 
It is also an immense, dramatic peak that rises far above its surrounding terrain.


Its a view of Nanga perbat from Fairy meadows. 
Fairy Meadows is like a heaven on earth and 
it is located in the heart of Exotic North Pakistan. 
It truly is the place of outstanding beauty with breathtaking view of Nanga Parbat
 Another beautiful view of Killer Mountain from Fairy Meadows

Broad Peak

Broad Peak (originally named K3), known locally as Faichan Kangri 
is the 12th highest mountain with an elevation of 8,051 meters. 
The height of main peak is 8047 meters/26,401ft. 
It is called Broad Peak because of its breadth at the top

An expedition to Broad Peak 


Baltro Glacier


The Baltoro Glacier, 
57 kilometers long, is one of the longest glaciers 
outside of the Polar Regions.

A water channel under the glacier,

A glacier river of Baltro.
At the end of my post  just some beautiful places of Pakistan

Babu sar Pass


Babusar pass is a mountain pass at the north of the 150 km
  It is the highest point in the Kaghan Valley.
The Kaghan Valley is at its best during summer 
(months ranging from May to September). 
In May the maximum temperature is 11 C (52 F) 
and the minimum temperature is 3 C (37 F). 
From the middle of July up to the end of September 
the road beyond Naran is open right up to Babusar Pass. 

Chilas Valley


Chilas is a small town located in the Northern areas.
It is connected to theSilk Road by the Karakoram Highway.
Chilas is connected to the Chinese cities of Kashghar via Gilgit and Sust

Swat



Beautiful Swat, you can see thousand of 
 mineral water stream there like this

Saral Lake


The Hidden Pearl of kashmir.Crossed the Saral Pass 
at a meagre height of 13600ft 
and descend into a valley guarded by high passes 
and in its lap was hidden a lake of unsurpassed beauty, the dream lake.

 Another spectecular view of Kashmir
Helmat Valley

Karakoram Highway
also named as the 
9th wonder of Wonder


The Karakoram Highway (KKH) 
  is the highest paved international road in the world
  It connectsChina and Pakistan across the Karakoram  mountain range,
through the Khunjarab Pass, at an altitude of 4,693 m/15,397 ft.


Due to its high elevation and the difficult conditions in which it was constructed, it is also referred to as the "Ninth Wonder of the World.".
The KKH is best traveled in the spring or early autumn. 
Heavy snow during harsh winters can shut the highway down 
for extended periods. 
Heavy monsoon rains, around July and August, 
cause occasional landslides that can block the road for hours or more. 
The border crossing between China and Pakistan at Khunjarab Pass
is open only between May 1 and December 31 of every year.

Khunjarab Pass 


A scenic view of Khunjarab Pass
Border of China and Pakistan at khunjarab Pass
at the height of
4,693 meters /15,397 ft
Hope you all enjoyed beautiful journey of Pakistan 
with me, there are lots and lots which I also 
wants to share with you... 
May be some next time.
At the end I am very much thank full to all of those
who shooted these beautiful pictures.

If anyone of you have any question regarding Pakistan and
its post... I am here to reply you with my
heartily delight.

I am waiting for your opinions and comments.
Love you
HAPPY JOURNEY




My Linkies 










Photobucket



74 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good Morning Farah!!

I just woke up and am visiting you this morning and i am so happy i did.
Your country is stunning, beautiful beyond words really. Thank you for the photos and education regarding your beautiful country! The media is horrible isn't it? They only show the ugliness of everything and everyone in this world.
I cannot believe these photos oh my goodness so much of God's beauty is everywhere!!!!!
I will have to show this to my eleven year old son. He LOVES to learn about other countries and studies the world map all the time.
Now i will have my coffee and look at all these amazing photos again!
Love Pamela

Fiyaa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

who says Pakistan has nothing.. indeed she is one of the most beautiful countries in the world..

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, dear friend,
You won my heart a while back. Now your awesome country has won my heart.
I find myself breathless while viewing such beauty. I knew from study that Pakistan was a beautiful country. I did not realize it's scope. It is only right that you have such love for this beautiful land. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am emailing this post to my daughter. I have told her about you and how much I treasure your friendship. I want her to meet you.
Much of the western world is entering into a religious season that may or may not be unkown to you. I hope through our worship as well as our merriment you will continue to gain insight into us as a people. While people of the world may worship differently I hope that we can unite for one common desire. This is peace, love and joy for all mankind.
Regardless of the governments or countries to which we are accustomed, a group of women worldwide have found the common thread that unites us all.
Love of family and home. Thank you for being my friend and thank you for sharing your glorious country. Ginger

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely stunning photos! Pakistan is beautiful indeed! It is definitely an adventurers paradise!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
thank you so much for showing us your continent. And really, I understand why you are proud of your country. One has to love this beautiful land. And with your kindness and warm-heartedness you are the best ambassador for your land. Thank you so much for sharing this breath taking photos and all the interesting information.
Greetings, Johanna

Miss Rhea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, it is SO pretty Farrah !!! It looks like parts of the United States, and Europe. Humans are all so similar, with MORE in common than Not. Our love for Country, Family, Beauty and our Faith. I live in a dry ugly desert here, and would Love to visit your Country someday :) Hope you have a Great week Dear Friend !!! :) Hugs, Rhea :) :)

Beedeebabee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh Farah, how BEAUTIFUL your country is!!! I just loved your wonderful tour, and you made the most lovely tour guide!!! Isn't it great that we're able to connect with people from all over this beautiful planet, and become friends through the Internet, and learn about one another. We're really all the same. We love our families, our hobbies, our pets, our friends, our countries...our world!!! I LOVED THIS!!! Thank you for putting together such a beautiful post about your beautiful land! xoxo Paulette :)

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I couldn't express my feelings any better than what Ginger wrote. I am so thankful that we have been able to connect through RMS and Facebook, and to know that we are kindred spirits. I've loved learning about Pakistan and your culture, but most of all, I've loved learning about YOU.
Sara

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Thank you for sharing your history and the beauty of your country. I really never knew all the beauty there. I remember your gardens and I never knew such gorgeous gardens grew there. Thank you for painting a different picture for me. I am happy you shared this and that I have gotten to you know you.

anandhirajan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your photos are amazing. Thanks for sharing
anandhirajan

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my! It is stunning. Simply gorgeous. I've always wanted to travel the world, and while I've made it to Japan I've never been able to get anywhere else. I hope than when my children are raised and my husband and I are able I can do more of the traveling I crave. I am now adding Pakistan as a MUST visit! Not only do I think it's beautiful, but my husband, the nature lover, would fall in love with it too! Simply amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

Terry @ La Bella Vie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello, Farah,
It is a pleasure to meet you and I thank you for your lovely comments about our family Thanksgiving, we are truely a blessed family as so many people do not have anyone to be with on the most thankful of days.

Your land is really beautiful and I am so glad you shared these lovely scenes of such beauty. You are so right, so much of what we are told of your land is not a very clear picture therefore I am glad you have shed new light on Pakistan. As an American, I thank you for that and am so glad to have met you. I am now following your lovely blog as well my friend,
Most sincerely,
Terry

Tess Maxey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah!!! It is sooooo beautiful. I am so glad I came over to see this. You've done a wonderful job of putting this together. Your blog is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. My husband enjoyed the pictures too.
T

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
I am just totally speechless! The pictures are incredibly beautiful!
I would have never have known that Pakistan has such beautiful areas.
I am going to show this to my hubby.
Thanks for sharing the beauty and history too.
Hugs,
Cindy

Jen M said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photos!

New follower via the Tuesday Hop :)
Jen @ My Secret Home

Mad Mind said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The photos are stunning! I'm so happy you shared with us on the Tuesday Train.

Naturally Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, thank you for encouraging me to look at your post today, I hope you enjoyed your coffee! I am absolutely blown away by the beauty of the lakes and valleys. If only you didn't have to trek so far to get to them! They are so unspoilt and heavenly. I have enjoyed your pictures so much and thank you for showing us a more beautiful side of Pakistan. Have you been to many of these places?

ayumills said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow.. I am just amazed at how beautiful Pakistan is. I have never been to Pakistan but now I feel like traveling over there..!

girlichef said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, Pakistan is beautiful! I had no idea, thank you for sharing this with us...made my day :D

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, thanks so much for showing your beautiful country. Wow, I did not know you had such gorgeous lakes and mountains. Wonderful photos you shared.

Marla @ Always Nesting said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I feel like I've been on vacation. Your country is beautiful and your photos are amazing!

pamela said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah, thank you for putting out a welcome-to-my-blog message. I'm not sure where I picked it up, but I'm so glad I did. Not sure what I expected to be quite honest with you. I saw your pink and pretty banner and scrolled down to - WOW! What an absolute eye-opener. A complete feast for someone like me who loves mountainscapes. And information, folklore, with the sheer passion you have for your country so forceful. Well, thank you for sharing. Thank you very much;)
pamela x

Suzanne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

One of the reasons I love blogging so much is that it has enlarged my world. Your post today is the perfect example of that. What a stunningly beautiful world you live in. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It's true, the media portrays the base and ugly and there is so very much more. Take care, friend.

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow Farah! I didn't realize how beautiful your country truly is. Thank you so much for showing me your beautiful country!

Bill said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah,

Thank you for inviting us to tour the scenic wonders of Pakistan. Beautiful beyond anything I can express in words! I found myself holding my breath as I scrolled through the images ... thinking, "This should be what we all envision when Pakistan is mentioned." As Johanna said, you're a wonderful goodwill ambassador for your country.

Thank you for sharing your world and your heart with us all.

Kindest regards,
Bill

Katherine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you Farrah for sharing all these gorgeous photos and interesting facts about your country. The natural beauty of Pakistan is something to be celebrated, it is truly breath- taking!

linda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh Farah these pics are amazing what a wonderful land you live in .Its truely lovely .I think Savanna Granny said it all and put it into great words i truely feel the same .Its funny how we all met and are so much the same .Even though we all live so far away .It just took my breath away to see these pics and i surely have no dought there is a God who created all of this .thank you my friend for shareing this with us .Hugs Linda

Rene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What absolutely stunning photos Farah. Thank you for sharing these with us. It is such a treat to see the beautiful countryside.

Thanks for the sweet note you left on my blog.

-Rene

Jill said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow. What a beautiful look into your country! Thanks for sharing this with the world!

Tanya said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had no idea there was so much open space in Pakistan. Lovely photos! That highway looks very scary!

CIELO said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Truly beautiful! Thanks for participating in our Show Off Your Cottage Monday and bringin us here! Oh and I hope I'm leaving my comment in the right place, as I couldn't find our link here ;)

cielo

XUE said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah, These are such incredibly beautiful scenes of Pakistan! I don't know which one is my favourite as I kept scrolling up & down looking & examining each scene carefully. The beauty of your country is exceptional ! No wonder you have a creative soul as inspiration comes from around you. Warm wishes from Tokyo, Japan!

John'aLee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww thank you ever so much for giving us such a beautiful picture of your country. You are soooo right. Us Americans have been given a picture that isn't so pretty...so I applaud you for giving us the real thing. I will forever think of your beautiful country in a new light!

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Wow....what a beautiful country! Lovely pictures...thanks so much for sharing them. I loved reading your descriptions. You sound like such a caring and sweet person. You are so right about how important it is that folks love their country. :) Thanks for a wonderful post...enjoyed if so much!
Hugs,
Susan

Treat and Trick said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah..Really amazed to see all the wonderful photos about Pakistan, thanks to you for introducing us to such a great place...

DanielleisNesting said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad to be a new follower!

Chrystie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, I'm in awe of the beauty & thankful that you took the time to write & post all this, wow! This took you a long time! Thank you for sharing beautiful pictures & your heart! I get lost in nature!

Carol Daisy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farrah, I have viewed your beautiful photos and am truly amazed
at the scenery. Unfortunately in
Australia we only hear of Pakistan
in the news if there are bad things happening there such as floods or
earthquakes. It is truly a country
to be proud of. Has some resemblances to New Zealand, and very
different to Australia.
Carol Daisy

Penny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's truly amazing..spectacular..stunning....
Thanks for sharing your beautiful country with us. I'll be putting your blog link at my sidebar so that my visitors can enjoy your incredible country.:)

Oops-Lah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Although we have lived in Asia for 25 years, I have never been to Pakistan. So thank you fir taking me on a virtual tour. The pictures are breathtaking; some remind me of home (the glaciers and the mountain lakes)and others of Yunnan Province in China of of Tibet. I do hope I'll be able to visit one day and see everything with my own eyes.

Alisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful country you live in!! I so appreciate you sharing it and all of it's glory!

Blessings~
Alisa

Kathy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow this is such a beautiful post so glad I came to see you!

Renate D. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farrah,
it is a beautiful country where you live in. Thank you for the pictures of the great landscape in Pakistan.
Warm greetings
Renate D.

a moderate life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah! I ADORE your post and I share in THANKSGIVING to you for giving us a look at your beautiful country. A look that we rarely get to see because as we all know, the news and newspapers of our country want us only to see certain things. I too love blogging because now YOU know about our thanksgiving and you have shared with us a bit of your world, and Farah, I TRUST you so much more to show us the love and beauty of your country because YOU are a woman and can see true beauty. I would love to share this piece on my thoughts on friday link love at a moderate life so even MORE people can see how beautiful your country is and view it through your loving eyes. All the best! Alex@amoderatelife

Tasha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, what a beautiful country you live in. I loved this post. Thank you for inviting me to come read it. I have to be honest I do not know that much about Pakistan and I loved what you have taught me today. I hope you will continue to share more with us. All of this was just breath taking. Thank you.

HANI said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wowwww.... you just reminded me how beautiful our country is.. :) Why doesn't our media spare some time for this side of our country..
LOVE LOVE LOVE Pakistan and excellent post.. :D

The Polka Dot Closet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, thank you for visiting, what fun it is to make friends all over the world. Snow? I did not know there was snow in Pakistan, sorry for my ignorance. Thank you for showing us! I would love to see more of your country, your markets, shopping centers, restaurants, and a little about your culture, raising children, holidays, education, and pictures of your schools. Do you grocery shop everyday? Oh, Farah there is so much you could teach us! The only thing we see of your country is crowded streets. I think I have given you enough ideas for blog posts for the next year!!

Carol

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farrah dear, I can feel the love you have for your beautiful Pakistan coming through your post today. You are so right about how we should adore our countries and share our knowledge of them to others in this world, so that we can respect what others cherish in their lives. It helps make the world smaller and educates us about the things we share on this planet.
I share your love of mountain lakes and glaciers. We have several in Idaho, which is the state of the US that I live in. Our's are not nearly as high as your beautiful lakes. I love the pure and crystaline water that they hold. I have rode horseback into the mountains with my husband and seen for myself some of the beautiful rivers and streams that are untouched by most. It makes you appreciate them so much.
My husband has been enjoying your beautiful post with me tonight. He loves the mountains and can't get over the fact that your high country looks so much like our Idaho.
Idaho is a large state, but is sparsly inhabited. Besides having our lovely mountains and lakes, much of the lower elevations here are just ugly desert. Oh they have there own beauty I guess, but not a lot.
I cannot thank you enough for this lovely post. I am intrigued by your country's beauty!
Thank you for coming by my place to leave your messages for me. I love it when I see you have stopped.
Have a wonderful week...
June

Gina Alfani said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah . . . thanks for sharing photos of your country . . . the scenery is breathtaking :-)

Here is a link to my part of the world . . . http://myfloridaparadise.blogspot.com

Hope you are having a wonderful week . . . Gina

*Ingrid* said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and thanks for you beautiful natue pictures...have a lovely day...

Babara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah, by accident I found your blog and saw your beautiful pictures of a part of your country. I had to look twice if these really were mountain sceneries of Pakistan....as in some parts of my country (Switzerland) it looks almost similar (mountains with the alps and glaciers). It's so interesting to get a glimpse of your "world" you're living in and I'll certainly come back again for a visit. All the best wishes and greetings from Switzerland,
Barbara

CHERI said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, thank you so much for visiting my blog and I am happy to visit yours. Your country is breathtakingly beautiful. Gorgeous pictures! God didn't contain his handiwork to any one place on earth but certainly spread it around all over the planet. To answer your question, it is not really cold here yet but has been getting cooler and will probably be in the 20's for evenings in the next few days. I am so glad to make the aquaintance of such a lovely person who is proud of her country, just as I am proud of mine. Come back to visit my blog anytime.

Liz@http://infusewithliz.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah- Thanks for showing these pictures and showing us the beauty your country! I had no idea there was so much beauty to be seen! You are right the media is responsible for portraying the most negative information and never the positive! Our country suffers this dilemma too. Hopefully we are all smart enough to know better than to believe that all the inhabitants of a country are bad because of bad decisions our military and politicians make. Let's all keep the spirit of Thankfullness for what we have and Love for our fellow man! Love to you and yours from Traverse City, Michigan! Liz

Radka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful pictures, Farah! It is always nice to see pictures from other countries, thank you for a lovely post:)

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful post!! I so enjoyed getting to "travel" there - if ever so briefly!!! :) Love it!

Hina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Farah Baji

Its awesome. Pakistan is such a beautiful place MashahAllah.

I'm a full-time mummy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Greetings from Malaysia!

Following you from “Where in the World are You Wednesday – A Global Blog Hop!”.

You have such a beautiful country!

~ Jenny @ I'm a full-time mummy

BEadECLECTIC said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What gorgeous pictures! I am following you through the “Where in the World are You Wednesday – A Global Blog Hop!” and look forward to reading your posts.

I hope you follow in return! :)

Yasmin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, This is the first time I visited your blog and I'm glad I did.
It is a beautiful post....I'm lost for words. I cannot stop hoping that someday this beauty and love will stand out more than the ugly situations that the media loves to focus on.
I'm an Indian away from home and I have loads of friends from all over the subcontinent. And every country in the subcontinent is amazingly beautiful. I know this through my friends- if I had just relied on the news and the media I would have only known the ugly !
Once again, I love your post - simple and pure...touched my heart.

yarn_lady said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely post Farah! I came to your blog through Yasmin's blog and have fallen in love with your picturesque country! Thanks for the beautiful journey !

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,
I love these new links on the sidebar of past favorite posts. I am so glad I saw this amazing post of yours!
First I must say my heart is truly sad for the ugly perspective the media does paint!
You have done a beautiful job of showcasing your stunning country!! Majestic, breathtaking, jaw dropping beauty!
The glow of your hearts pride will win the hearts of many!!
a big hug for you!
Bella

Terrie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,

When I found this post I saved it for a detailed reading. It's amazing, brilliant, stunning ! Can't believe and sorry for some people in your country are portraited by media negatively. I believe my eye the beauty of your country and the kindness of people like you. Thank you for sharing this with us.

very merry vintage style said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures --what beautiful sites! Thanks for linking up to my Share the Love link party!
Mary

Best Website Hosting Company said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Register Domain In India said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's great stuff. I like each and every topic for this blog. It awesome collections.

web hosting said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have done a great job by sharing this informative post. I would like to appreciate your good work and also would like to encourage you to keep it up.

Fatimah hayat said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sallam.
farah baji i visit your blog today and i found this amazing post with so much information.men pichli garmion men apni family k sath naraan, kaghaan or lake saif ul malook or lake lulusar ho k ai hon and now after one year i missed that days a lot....
our country is really very beautiful.
farah baji i appreciate your work for this post..really great..
and one thing more that you haven't write about lake lulusar which is also a very beautiful lake.
after all i must say that "farah baji tussi great ho".
apna kheal rakhna...
beenish fatimah.

Jean Meza said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pakistan such a beautiful country .

Joanna Olive said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great content you have on your website. It's really interesting.
Read More

Rowdy King said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice content. I enjoyed it a lot. An impressive work done by the author.
Click here

Anna Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi guys, I want to say thanks for this useful information, I shared it on my wall to be honest cause I LIKE it(:
Click here

Jerry Rocco said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to say thanks for this useful information, I shared it on my wall to be honnest cause I LIKE it(:
http://inviarefiorieregali.com

My Search Engine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

fantstic blog asome work man
MOBILINK SMS PACKAGES

Gaurav Manchanda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Top windows web Hosting provider Company in India.We providing windows web hosting at cheap price with 24/7 support service.

Windows Web Hosting

LinkWithin