Friday, October 15, 2010

Needle's home

A Fried Egg
with
a Laptop Cover



Hello,
surprised with the title?
Yes its a stitched fried egg.
Look again


Hmmm, this fried egg is the home of
your creative needles.


Very simple to make.

First I cut 3inch Dia circle in yellow colour
for the YOLK,
stitched a lace on the corner.
Then 4 circles of 5 inch dia in white colour
for the EGG WHITE,
And 2 circles of polyester sheet in same 5 inch dia.

Covered every single sheet of polyester with the
both side with white fabric and stitched.
And first attached the YOLK on one white circle
left a bit open to fill polyster balls in the YOLk portin
Then finally
attached both the whit circles like this ...


Now your creative needles have their home.
Very easy and fun to make.




Now a Laptop Cover,


My daughter wanted a home made cover for her
laptop, so I made it for her with
cotton jean fabric
very simple to stitch with 
only a main one pocket.

Just slide your lap top in it andpress it on
CHIT CHAT



I stitched a jean lace at the covering flap
and attached colourful buttons instead of white



Now these are my two simple easy and in no time
projects for today.
Hope you will stop here
and let me know that
how you find that
fun yet useful projects

Happy Crafting




 I linked up with
BWS tips button

monogram


15 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Let'sMakeADifference said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am a new follower from a blog hop! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back1

La Vie Quotidienne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,

I came here from Sunny's

This is cleaver a faux egg but stitched instead of painted. Very cute!

Radka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very creative, Farah:))

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute Farah! Great job!

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That needle book is SO cute! Very nice job on the laptop cover.

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wrote a post but somehow lost it. So here I go again. I really loved the creativity of the egg needle/pin case. You are so clever.
I just want to say, I am so honored to made acquaintance with you. Just to think that I am communicating with a homemaker from Pakistan just blows my mind. What a better place this world would be if women ruled the world.
Thank you kindly for visiting my space and for your kind comments. Ginger

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so cute Farah...very creative, and yes it did look like a fried egg...but in the cutest way.

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love my eggs sunny-side up. Perfect. How darling!

Olivia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! This is just too cute! I love it!
Hugs,
Olivia

June said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farrah,
I was so happy to get a message from you so I could then find you. What a lovely blog you have. Your banner is so pretty. I have been looking around here and see that you make some very beautiful things. I love the laptop cover and need to make one for myself, so I thank you for the directions to make it.
hugs to you...

Rosy Inspiration said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You clever girl! I think they are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the little fried egg, so creative.

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farrah.. Thats as cute as can be:-)) Your daughters laptop cover reminds me... when I was a girl my mom made me a purse from old jeans, pockets and all... I loved that purse so much:-)))
Bella

jenny @ Simcoe Street said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was so very happy to get your sweet comments -- thank you! Also so glad to have you as a follower to to be following YOU!
Love the little fried egg, and your wedding fashion post had so many beautiful, detailed things
See you soon!
Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Lauren @ 31diy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How fun! I love the laptop cover, too. And I especially like that you used colorful buttons rather than white. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following yours now.

Lauren
http://31diy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin