Monday, October 04, 2010

Creative Creators

Creativity never ends

Blogging is a world in which you met people
with such a talent that
sometime you never imagine 
Here I want to share 
some work of these creative people.

Let start with some embroidered stuff


Its an embroidered baby blanket by
 Ruth Higginbottom from Australia


Look at the neatness and perfection
specially of Bullion roses
You can see her more work
  Here

Ribbon Embroidery


Ribbon Embroidery
One of my favourite craft, look at the beauty
of french knots, so cute bunches of grapes.


Beautiful combination of colours and stitches
for a perfect wreath
by
Raphaela from Germany,
see her work Here




For those who loved Pansies,
I am sure will fell in love with this.
It is from
Susan Elliott from USA,
the perfection, neatness, choice of colours
its all fantastic, no match.
So see her work Here

  Pillowy ornaments


Aren't they cute and adorable?


These lovely ornaments are from
Paulette of Beedeebabee

See her cute creativities  Here


I am sure you enjoyed and loved this tour.
Creativity needs to be praised, 
encouraged and to be shared...

Trash to Treasure


Its really a trash to treasure project
I have some dry branches, just make them stand with the 
help of a round base which I already have,
and
 nail them in some upright position to
 to give it a proper shape.

 And I arrange it,
with all leftover flowers and leaves, 
which I always have in my junk.
Then glue each flower and leave with hot glue gun
and
my arrangement is ready.
 What do you say?


Love to read your sincere suggestions and opinions.
Please come and leave your words
Love you all,
and 
Share your Creativity




I linked up with

mmm button 



 
The Girl Creative



19 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Lindy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gosh, that's some awesome talent and beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!

Plays with Needles said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for honoring my work, Farah. Susan

Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It seems that youa nd I have so many handwork loves in Common!!! I adore Susan's beautiful work and we have become great blogging buddies!! We lonly live aobut 2 hours drive away form each other but we have yet to meet- we are trying to plan something!!!
Your wonderful arrangement is very inspiring!!! Working with antural elements is always a great start. Love what you ahve done here!!
thank you so much for leaving your kind words on my blog!! It is wonderful to Meet you!! Don't you just love the Internet and our ability to meet such wonderful people on the other side of the world!! I firmly believe that women and art can heal the world!!!
I am also a member of Stitching Fingers!!!
I will be visiting often and Have become a Follower of your blog!!! Happy Creating!
Elizabeth[

Beedeebabee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah~

I'm very flattered that you included my things alongside the work of these wonderfully talented ladies. Thank you so much!

Have a great day!

:) Paulette

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,

thank you so much for showing all this very interesting and phantastic handcrafts. I will visit the Ladies in the next time. All the shown things are so creative and beautiful inclusing this trash to treasure flower branch. You are all artists.
Greetings, Johanna

big B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, this is such abeautiful blog post! Those are all such gorgeous pieces showing so much creativity!

Tricia@The Dull and the Dutiful said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What gorgeous embroidery! I especially love the ribbon embroidery you included. Works of art, indeed!

A Hint of Home said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
Nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog recently.
I've enjoyed looking around yours. Love all the beautiful dresses you posted.
What beautiful embroidery. It never ceases to amaze me at how talented people are in blogland.

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello farah... You have showcased some beautiful work!! I love ribbon embroidery, so old fashioned and charming! I love the bullion stitched roses the best!
Have a great day! I am your newest follower:-)
Bella

Nadia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a nice creative center piece

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful work Fara...I especially did like the pansies!

Quiltbenaco said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ho ammirato delle vere opere d'arte!
Complimenti a chi le ha eseguite
Ciao dall'Italia
Domenica

Farah Muzaffar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Quiltbenaco said

Ho ammirato delle vere opere d'arte!
Complimenti a chi le ha eseguite
Ciao dall'Italia
Domenica

She is from Italy and said

I admired the true works of art!
Congratulations to those who have performed
Hello from Italy
Sunday

Miss Rhea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is all so pretty !!!! Thank you for sharing. I love your sweet artwork too, your ceramic roses are gorgeous !!! :) :) It is so nice to meet you, I favorited you too :)

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh these are all so lovely and beautifully feminine. I can just imagine all the time that has gone into these hand-stitched projects. Thank you for putting them together and sharing.

A Hopeful Heart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All those embroidery projects are SO beautiful!! The baby blanket looks so soft and cuddly...nice for the cool day we are having today.

Your trash to treasure project is lovely. You did a fabulous job.

Blessings,
Patti

SavannahGranny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful collection of great talent. Thanks for sharing.
Please come by to visit again.

Bella said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah... Thanks for your kind words! I am excited to see your ceramic dahlias :-))) Good luck!!
Bella

BumbleVee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's always fun to click on a blog ...and then .... realize others from your own circle have also been there. I recognize Paulette's little cushions right away.... so cute...

LinkWithin