Monday, July 19, 2010

Colourful Spring

Flowers, love, colour,
beauty
And
all which you love


Hello,  how are you all, I feel I am bit slow in blogging and posting new posts, 
and now I am going for 10 days recreation programme to Karachi,
so for the next 10 days I wouldn't be able to post anything new.
My all last posts are related to type of crafts,
here today I want to share the pictures of my lawn in Multan..
We lived in Multan in before Islamabad around 4 years back.
 I love my that house and specially the garden of that house..
It was a very old house around 6o to 65 years,
but in the hottest weather of Multan it was a heaven for us..
I love to share the beauty of  flowers, colours,
and all the happy feelings which we had ...



We won 3 time 1st prize for this lawn



Hope you like the colour combination of different flowers and the arrangement different height.


A bright yellow sunflower


Red Dog flowers



And over all view when you entered in the lawn


I forget the name of this bush but its something very beautiful

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my lawn and let me know about it.

Love you all

Happy Gardening

MellowYellowMondayBadge

19 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Ms. Bake-it said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can see why you won first prize three times! It is gorgeous! Have fun in Karachi.

~ Tracy

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,
what a beautiful lawn. This is so pretty, I don't have words enough to describe. Thank you so much for sharing and I wish you a very nice time in Karachi.
Greetings, Johanna

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can see why your Gardens would win, they are gorgeous! Hope all is well Farah....it is hard to catch up on my blogging since I have been away.

TeresaMaxey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Your flowers are stunning!

Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great flowers Farrah ...amazing really

Life in Rehab said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what a fabulous garden! Truly stunning!

Keriann said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness I am SO jealous! I love love LOVE flowers!! I have been telling my husband I want a yard pretty much just like that!! But a lot more Gerbera Daisy they are my favorite!!

HOOTIN' ANNI said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Everything is just gorgeous!!!

Here is a link to my first Mellow Yellow Do hope you can stop by for a visit!

chubskulit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So pretty!

Pumpkin Carving for mellow yellow, have a great week ahead!

Kim, USA said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gush, no wonder this lawn won all the time it's very pretty. The last photo looks like it's Lupine flower. Happy weekdays!
Indian Corn
Favorite Snack

Life Moto said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the colour combination is great. well i hope i could begin my gardening soon.
Lifemoto MYM

Karen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your garden is absolutely fantastic...all the colors and textures--no wonder it won first place! Thank you for this glimpse into your private haven, I am in awe.

Mary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have a beautiful garden. Were these pictures taken during a cooler time of the year?

-Mary

KathyB. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! You are a very gifted gardener~

Terri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very heavenly! Gorgeous gardens. You must be an amazing gardener!
Is this your Tea Cup Tuesday post? Did I miss it?
Hugs to you,
Terri

Meadowsweet Cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your garden is amazing! I just love all the colors.

Your "Dog Flower" would be called a snapdragon here in the U.S. I've loved them since I was a child. It's fun to discover another name for them :)

tales from an oc cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your garden is just gorgeous!


m ^..^

Jerri Neddermeyer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We know that bush as budaleia, or butterfly bush. Lovely garden! I can't wait for our gardening season. There was new snow on the groung this morning!

Jones Henry said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was in quest of various topics that are enough well-liked and lastly got your blog, it has outstanding topics with immense popularity. The Tree Center

LinkWithin