Thursday, June 03, 2010

Dough Flower


Fun with Flowers

Flowers either on branches or you make them always gives happiness and smile to your face and brighten up your heart and home



I made them by ceramic dough, its totally handwork
and after drying I arrange them on a ceramic tile



They were simply clay pots,
I paint them and arrange
these flowers, its really fun to play with
dough and create flowers



These carnation are very easy to make just I have
three to four layer, and give time to every layer
for drying



I love my this arrangement, I love the delicate Pink colour
and the beauty of leaves

I soon post the tutorial of Tube Roses by ceramic dough,
there are variety of doughs and
I made flowers approximatly with everyone,
its fun, its happiness,
believe me and try it.

35 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those flowers are amazing! I admire you patience and talent!

The Thrifty Designer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well, you are one talented lady! Those flowers are just beautiful!

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These look good enough to eat Farah!~ I adore all your craft work, and you are so good at it. Please link my party to this post....This is probably your first party joining in"_ What you do is say joining in Debbiedoos party and you can link my name to my blog...you highlight my name, and hit link and add my blog...this will let people know about the party and where to go join in:) Thanks Farah, and I hope you enjoy some of the other gals.

The Polka Dot Closet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love it something new that I have never seen! I am also at Debbiedoos, hop on over if you get a chance, I just recently did a tutorial on making clay roses, mine were pretty basic, yours are fabulous!

Carol www.thepolkadotcloset.blogspot.com

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Debb,Its so nice of you to invite me for your party, I am already there with the caption "crafty Items" and I think I am the first one who joins you:)... Thanks for your nice comments.. hope I ll enjoy there ...Love

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Goshes!!

They are so pretty!!
I will be looking forward to your tutorial!!

Debbie

The Blackwood Cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love them, love them, love them! This is my favorite post of the day!!
Machelle

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks everyone for your love to my flowers .love you all

The Polka Dot Closet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so excited to see your tutorial! I have got to be a follower I do not want to miss it or any of your wonderful posts!

Carol

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are absolutely gorgous! I want to see some tutorials! LOL

Susan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your roses are absolutely amazing to me. I wish I had that talent!!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for your kind comments regarding my pillows. I love the ones you show too. Gorgeous flowers you make, they are stunning. Hugs, Marty

FLOWERSHOPGURL said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, I love your roses, I had done those years ago and really enjoyed seeing your and how you added them to your face, so cute!
Hugz,
Kim

Nadia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow i love the roses, do you take orders? :)

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your flowers are exquisite! I can't believe you sculpted them! I'm excited to see your tutorial!

Yellow Rose Arbor said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your blog is beautiful! You are very talented, those clay dough flowers are all gorgeous! Great job!

Katherine

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for stopping by my blog Farah and so very nice to meet you! I can't believe you made these BY HAND!!! They are fantastic! I look forward to looking around your blog! :)
Kristi

Donene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These flowers are so beautitful!!
I have given you a blog award, check it out at
http://easypeasygrandma.blogspot.com

MessyMissy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely!! I bet that takes patience.

emptynester3 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very unique art! Thanks for your visit! ~Nana~

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, that was so nice to stop by on my blog
http://silber-rosen.blogspot.com
and to leave that nice comment.

Now I followed your invitation and have seen that charming flowers from clay dough. It's amazing how you do it. So naturally! I am a new follower now and I am waiting for the tutorial. And I will link you on my sidebar, too.
Greetings, Johanna

Bart, Jeni, Jessica, Brian and Chelsea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea!!

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You do BEAUTIFUL work!! Takes a lot of patience to do that. Very crafty!
Lisa

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are the coolest things I have ever seen in a frame. You have great talent not only with ceramic but live arrangements.

offthelist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah,thanks for the comment.

I've always loved how similar working with gum paste fondant is to working with clay and ceramics.

Your flowers are beautiful and its obvious that you have a lot of passion for what you do.

Cheyanne

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What I wouldn't give to have your talent. God bless you for sharing yhour gift with us.

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow your flower's are gorgeous you do a great job! Thank you so much for linking up!

Wendy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your flowers are amazing! I would love to see a tutorial on how to make them. Your work is beautiful.

corina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so nice, I would love to try....

CountryBelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are really pretty!

Mama Hen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great blog! You have a new follower! Come visit my blog, Mama's Little Chick and say hi! Then come and join my blog network, Mama's Little Nestwork! It is a great group of bloggers and a super way to get your blog noticed.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com
www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

Erin Wallace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are beautiful!! I am amazed - they look like a painting, not dough flowers!

Here from Wandering Wednesday - am your newest follower! I really like your blog. I'd love to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

The White Whimsies said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just stopping by from Wandering Wednesday and following you.

www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

Katty's cosy cove said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Thank you for visiting my blog. Your flowers are beautiful. You did a wonderful work.

Naturally Me Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your flowers are beautiful!

I love the one where you arranged them on the tile & framed it...what a unique and beautiful piece of wall art. :)

LinkWithin