Monday, May 24, 2010

Warm and Inviting


Decor Ideas

Its a very cheerful decor to my opinion,
a bit warm and inviting, use of bright colour enhance
the room and wall art matches the over all mood of the room ...
Cushions gives a feeling of comfort and livliness to the sofa...
What do you think and whats your idea about your decoration theme

4 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Teri Alflen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for your lovely compliment on my space on HGTV! If you want to see more of my work, please visit me at www.raftahandbagsandthings.com

I love your site! Very pretty!

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Teri... you are welcome and I hope you pay visit there and follow the blog ...Love

Miss Khan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So beautiful Warm and Inviting. Colour combination is looking too much attractive.

Becca said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the colors in this room!

Becca

LinkWithin