Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweet Cream Caramel (without cooking)







Its a very tasty sweet treat, your guests will love it.
Ingredients are ...
simple cake, mixed fruit,
sugar caramel crunch,
chopped walnuts, heavy cream,
butter scotch toffee,
condensed milk, coffee


 

Cut cake in pieces and arrange them in a dish,
soak them with mixed fruit syrup, sprinkle
walnuts and crushed caramel crunch.


 

Spread fruits evenly in the dish,
now prepare your cream,
whip the cream until soft peaks form,
dissolve a tsp of coffee in warm water,
ground butter scotch toffees very finely,
and now add condensed milk,
dissolved coffee and butter scotch toffees
in the cream.



Pour the cream over the dish evenly and
make some gashes with the fork
that cream goes down inside
Sprinkle some more fruits,
caramel crunch or if you like some choclate syrup



Chilled it for 3 to 4 hours and serve it any type of topping 
you like...


9 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah....wow....this will make me fat!! It looks really good! I try not to bake so many sweet treats because I just want to eat them! I did make an apple crisp this evening...but only because my grandson wanted to help me make it....it was yummy.....I will leave the receipt here tomorrow....it is late here now and I must go to bed.

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes its quite richin calories, but I think you will love it when taste it Carole.
Next time I posted some typical Pakistani dish and salty one.. Love

Miss Khan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow fantastic Farah. Hmmm Yummyyyyy

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I remember you shared this recipe Fara on RMS...it looks fantastic....I may have to make it this weekend.

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yes Deb I shared it there too, Its my first effort so I try all type of activities... And yes you are right , its fun... and I am sure I will learn with your blog too.

Love

Donene said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, my this looks fabulously delicious! Yum!

Leslie @ goodbye, house! HELLO, HOME! said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YUMMY!!
I will try it!!

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a fun treat! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday! I'm sure this will find lots of new homes! Think it will work with chocolate instead of fruit! (I'm not much of a fruit person, sadly!)

★All Thingz Related★ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This looks really good! We are so glad you shared this great recipe with us this week!
{Rebekah}

LinkWithin