Monday, May 24, 2010

Soft and Romantic




Soft touch
What do you think how a living room should be decorated???
This living room gives you a feeling of soft and romantic touch...
cool and fresh colours and
a splash of white over all brighten up the room,
 flowers on table are the most romantic thing in the room..

6 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Its a beautiful room, and yes very romantic too

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah...I love the white living room above....the pillow and the flowers are what add the color...plus the green paint color inside the armoire.....this gives someone who loves to decorate a blank canvas onto which they can add or change the colors....this room could go from this feminine, soft romantic look to a very bold and dramatic look by simply changing the pillows! By the way....I have a question....I have friends in Egypt....we stayed with them many years ago and they have been here to our home in Portland. While they were here the wife commented on the way Americans group their furniture more or less into the center of the room while in Egypt is was more common to put the furniture around the edge of the room. (I had noticed that when we were there.....this was a huge home in Alexandria and the center of this big room was empty with seating all around the outside) I just wonder if this is the style or the preference in your part of the world? Anyway, I love your new site.....you have been working on this and it looks really good! Carole

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Carole, Thanks a lot for visiting here, I am just start blogging and I hope that I can carry on it with all of your support... I will try different aspect of home here.. with my own crafts and sewing project... as well as I love a discussion board about HOME... Hope you will visit and follow my blog too ...Love Farah

Shahzad said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it has very soft touch and a refreshing color scheme....nice one... shahzad

Miss Khan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Its a really romantic and soft. I like light colours. Oh I hope I will have living roon like that.

Shoumi Aslam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

very nice....

LinkWithin