Monday, May 31, 2010

Some ideal comforts



Needs a comfy nook for
just to
Relax & Read

I always love to have a comfy nook in the home,
where you can be with yourself at times
when you only need to relax,
want to have a wakening nap,
or just
want to sit quietly and
Day Dreaming




Lively colour of this love chair will please you more
when you want to relax
and
love to read a romantic novel..
Isn't?




What a cool, crisp and neat sanctuary
for a morning cup of tea,
 after sending kids to school,
sip your tea calmly and enjoy your lull time




Want to do some craft work like emboridery,
 or want to make a flower arrangement
come this is the right place for some
creative work




A very true and happy space for reading and relaxing,
daylight and fresh air will make your mood
very pleasent
These are some of my favourite 
COMFY NOOKS
 in the house
What do you say, I am waiting for your opinions.


14 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

margo2 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! I love all of these comfy little corners of the home! My favorite is the blue and white one. My favorite place in my home is my craft room. Lots of space to lay out fabric and make my purses! Love your blog! Have a wonderful day!! hugs, Norma

Alisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These spots looks very relaxing indeed!! I would love to have a little spot like that in my house. Your blog is beautiful and it feels very relaxing as well! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.
Blessings!

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Alisa, hope you will come back ..love to you

Farah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Norma. how are you, and how is lilend? hope he is doing well ..

Oh yes Craft Room, work room, all are the best place for those who wants to create something special like you ..... hope for your some new ones..

Love

Carol said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful!!! I'm your new follower! Thanks for visiting me.

CINNIBONBON said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all of them. I think any of them would fit perfectly in my home!!! hehe. Thanks for sharing.

PS--great job on the pillows!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love em! I have my own little outdoor book nook that is my new favorite room in the house!

FLOWERSHOPGURL said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, I love all your COMFY NOOKS. I could curl up comfortable in any one of those spots! I'm so happy you enjoyed my Pink Celebration Table! I had so much fun designing this table to celebrate "PINK"! Thank you for visiting and leaving your sweet comment! I'm glad I made your heart so happy and I'd be honored to set a table like this and have you as my guest! Have a wonderful day!
Hugz from me to you,
Kim

linda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats FArah on your new and lovely blog .I love the first one the chair is just lovely all the wonderful colors.even in the winter it wouldmake you feel happy hugs Linda

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's what my art studio is missing - a place to just sit & relax! I'll have to clear a space.

Thanks for following on Blogfrog! Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog - I posted some free line art today and hope to each day.

Your blog is absolutely lovely - so clean and fresh. Love it!

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful inspiration here Farah, glad you are having fun here in blog land.

Ms. Bake-it said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,

Thank you for your recent visit! Great job on the pillows. I love all the nooks you have displayed but my two favorites are the blue and white and the last one. I would be very comfy there!

~ Tracy

Allison @ House of Hepworths said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog! Thank you for your link. You've got great taste and some great ideas.

kayellen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love windows seats~~~
:))

Kay Ellen

LinkWithin