Friday, May 28, 2010

Make them just in 30 minutes....



My passion of stitching
Cushions



I made them for my daughter's day bed, colour ful ,
lively and very easy to stitch.
Just find out some little pieces of cloth
and you can create your own designs.


They are very easy to make and mor attractive with lines
Measure your inner filling, i.e 15x15,
cut a piece of cloth16.5x16.5, and cut into 4 equal parts,
sew them with opposite lines facing. your front is ready.
Just stitch back side ,
add any decorative buttons, flower at the point where
all stitches joined.


Take two different prints and with the same measurement
cut them diagonally,
 stitch opposite two prints with each other,
now you have two pairs,
stich them together,
I used polyester fiber balls to fill this cushion
and finally
with a needle just stitch the button in the middle.


8 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

nicetalk said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh gosh they are beautiful, modern and colourful... love your pattern of lines cushion

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Like your blog very much and waiting for your more projects, cushions are fabolus

FLOWERSHOPGURL said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, Your pillows are darling, I haven't sewn anything in quite some time. Thank you for visiting and leaving your sweet comment on my “Transformation Thursday”; Wicker Pram! I was so excited when I found this wicker pram with the red and white gingham hood and red wheels, I knew, of course, that I had to add red geraniums.
Hugz,
Kim

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love these pillows so cute and colorful!~

kim said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, I am glad to see you started a blog. What wonderful pillows you made. I will be back to see your blog again.

Becca said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your pillows are beautiful! You are amazingly talented in so many ways. I'm really enjoying your blog. I'll be back to visit often!

Thanks for linking up to Home and Family Friday!

Becca

Deb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

greatings from Canada,
lovely pillows!

Deb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

greetings from Canada,
lovely pillows!

LinkWithin