Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Glass Lamps




Frosted glass lamps



These lamps I made by Frosted Glass,
and I use crystelline glass paint 


Its a closer look,
I put the design under the glass and trace on glass with lead,
after drying I refined the edges of lead and than fill the colour.
The most important thing when you are using Crystelline Paints
is that,
that not to stroke the brush just drop
the paint and see the magic



Look at the base.....
Its wooden
and
 I only use to stand the four parts of glass
only by their own support






 


14 wonderful people gave their lovely opinion:

margo2 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, the glass lamps are absolutely gorgeous! I love the shape and beautiful colors!!

Begoluna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love both lamps!! And I like flowers too!! Wonderful blog, Farah! I encourage you to post more decorations, and add gardening and cooking. You are an expert!!

Farah Muzaffar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Margo and Begoluna you are so sweet. and sure I want your suggestions about this blog ...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah.....Yes, the lamps are wonderful....I am interested in this technique. I have two glass vessels with lids that I was thinking about painting....but had not looked into what type of paint to use. I may get brave and try this....if I do I will post my finished product. I think your blog is great....it give women all over the world a chance to talk and share ideas....!! Carole M.

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful blog Farah, so glad you are joining in the fun...there is a lot out here, and so many parties for you to join in on to show all your lovely work. Thanks for letting me know. See you more now:)

Miss Khan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow very nice. I like lamps. Very creative work. Keep it up....

My Cottage Charm said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah! Thanks for visiting My Cottage Charm...I'm glad my post inspired you. :) I really like your lamps...very pretty! I hope you'll come visit me again soon. You should come over and read some of my older posts. I re-did my kitchen a while back and there are LOTS of neat ideas that don't cost a lot of money, in those posts. :)
Have a great week!
Blessings
Melissa

kim said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, those lamps are simply gorgeous. You need to start linking to some of the parties in blog land to share your work with others.

FLOWERSHOPGURL said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Farah, You are truly blessed with a wonderful talent! Your painting of these lamps are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
Hugz,
Kim

Ms. Bake-it said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Farah,

Your glass lamps are absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors!

~ Tracy

Nadia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

beautiful,

Ahmed said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Farah, the room is very cozy and beautiful. The colors are lovely.

Lamps are wonderful. I've learned a new dessert, will make is sometime, soon. Good job! Well done!

Tabassum

Naturally Me Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are stunning, what a novel idea! You did a great job with your glass painting...this is something that i haven't done yet, but i'm so anxious to try it out! :) I know nothing about it though, so i'll have to learn from scratch, hehe.

I wonder if you could tell me - how exactly do you refine the edges of the lead after it's dried? And why does it need refinement? - is it because the lead is applied in a thick line maybe?

I really like these lamps, they're so pretty. :)

Naturally Me Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh yes....i'm having a linky party on my blog - every weekend from Fri-Sun...if you'd like, i'd love for you to link up these lovely lamps! :)

LinkWithin